Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Breasts - Life Source to erotic Stimulation?

So as you could tell from DH's last post, I have been wanting to try out a little more. Sexually. I feel like DH and I have explored little lately.
It seems that every since we started this journey of ttwd (which turned into a self-discovery journey for both of us as individuals but also as a couple) we have had mind blowing sex. Well, not always, of course. But more times than not, it is hot! But lately I feel like exploring again, and one of those would be a blindfold. I like the idea of just not seeing anything, listening to my body and my other senses. And if I am tied up, well that would be kind of something I want to try too. I might not like it, DH might not like it, but I want to try!

In DH's post, he asked for some ideas, and he got them. Thanks guys! But one thing I am not quite sure about, and never have been, are nipple clamps. It might have something to do with the fact that when I had my first child, I breastfed her for TEN whole days, through agonizing screaming (on her part) and so much frustration and pain on my part. 
DH saw my boobs as property of the children, and didn't touch them during those first few years. Now that they are getting a little older, my breast have finally returned to normal sensitivity, but I still get the feeling sometimes when he touches me, and it makes me immediately think of my children.
Over the last year, DH has slowly come closer to my boobs again, grabbing them during sex, and lately even squeezing the nipples, even slapping them a little, usually when my mouth is full of his cock.
Found at
So, yesterday, when he read the comments, fiona suggested nipple clamps, and he liked the idea!
I am kind of excited to try something new, but at the same time, all the above mentioned stuff is going through my mind. I wonder if just the thoughts I have on nipple clamps will keep me from enjoying their potential? What do you guys think? And anyway, are they different sizes? How does that work?

19 comments:

  1. There are many different types of nipple clamps out there, i would avoid starting with clover clamps these are harsh!

    Size really isnt a problem as most are adjustable....think one size fits all lol....tweezer type clamps for example can be adjusted, they tend to be cheap enough from most online sex shops, so it may be worth buying a couple of pairs of different types to feel whats most comfortable for you...

    I know what you mean about breastfeeding, i didnt last more than a month, i found it really distressing which baby picked up on, perhaps just getting comfortable with having nipples fondled, pinched, played with until moving onto clamps?

    anyway good luck..and mostly have fun!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tori,
      thank you very much for the helpful comment. :) I will really avoid the clover ones then, and you are prob right, we should maybe wait and try 'hands-on' things before moving on to clamps...

      Delete
  2. Oh ya, definitely avoid clovers...they are evil! I have many different kinds of clamps and love them (ok...many).

    I wonder if clamps would make it seem less like he is using your breasts like your children did and more objectifying. Let them be his play toys...

    Do you watch him touch your nipples? It seems like you may have less trouble when your mind is otherwise occupied (like if your sucking on him)...could he get your mind off of it in other ways...bondage, blindfold, penetration ALONG with nipple play.

    Good luck!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, fiona, you are so right! I didn't even realize that. Yes, I do enjoy it more when my mind is otherwise occupied. Genius!

      Delete
  3. My advice is same as Tori. Start with him using his hands and mouth. If you want to try a clamp, but still worried and hate to spend the money, try clothespin, binder clips, or even clips on pant hangers. (Yes, Sir has used the latter two on me.) I've never officially used sex toy clamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HS, yeah I think you guys are both right, and we should start a little more slowly and not just buy any, but experiment a bit more than before because everything you mentioned made me almost grab my boobs to protect them, lol....

      Delete
    2. I grab everything to protect. Lol

      Delete
    3. Oh, Sir says as long as I stay a good girl, I get what I want-blindfolded, tied up, gag, and music in my ears-total isolation while he fucks me however he wants. I can't wait and looking forward to reading your post on the blindfold. Basically, did it meet your expectations.

      Delete
    4. Huh, ears and eyes and hands sounds good to me too!

      Delete
    5. Binder clips??? Ouch!! Those are so tight, I pinched a finger in one once and almost cried! Can't imagine them on my nipples. Clothespins work quite well, however. Hands and lips, light biting to start with is a good plan.
      Good luck and have fun!

      Holla

      Delete
  4. I was very nervous when we tried nipple clamps but ended up liking them. We bought adjustable so I could get used to it gradually.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, well that sounds promising Kim!

      Delete
  5. Bobby pins??? My nipples aren't very sensitive and are rather.....um........errrr.......large. The one pair of clamps we have keep sliding off. We can't get them on good enough to stay. But bobby pins and clothes pins stay on :)
    Good luck! Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, well I have tiny nipples, like really small for my size I think.

      I just reread your comment, and bobby pins sounds really painful to me. I think we will really have to go slowly with this one. And like fiona said my mind needs to be occupied too.

      Thanks Sarah!

      Delete
  6. Hi Julia,

    You have some great advice already and we haven't used clamps (clothes pins sometimes though) so I don't think I can add much, except to say I agree ... take it slow and make sure your mind is occupied.

    Good luck :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, and honestly that does sound like very sound advice. :)
      Glad to have all of you guys. Seriously.

      Delete
  7. Just reading about clamps kind of gives me a shiver! We do have some but don't use them all the time. Sometimes they are downright torture and others (if not too tight) it can be sort of exciting. I suggest you get ones that are adjustable so that you can start off easy. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like others said, take it slowly! We have two different pairs of nipple clamps .. one can be kind of nice, in a funny sort of way, but the other pair - no way! They hurt, and not in an effective punishment sort of way. Try to get an adjustable pair and just play around with them a little bit. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and earn cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!