Friday, August 30, 2013

Picture Friday!

I haven't had a Picture Friday in a while because I couldn't think of just one theme, or any theme really that held my interest for any amount of time.
This week, however, I am thinking I will describe our modified bootcamp in a few pictures.....
Fighting sucks. 


 
I love this.  A friend send me this after my frustration post, trying to cheer me up, but while I was reading this, I realized that we were not in the right spot because of exactly  this. I felt like DH wasn't interested in seeing me 'naked' anymore. Or too busy. 




http://shamelesslyguiltless.wordpress.com/
On Saturday, around noon, DH send me to our closet. Why you ask? To assume position, present that is. Our bootcamp started.
That night, he tied me up for the first time....(which I really liked. I keep thinking about it)


Satuday, I received a hand spanking in the closet around noon. Another one in the afternoon. I always thought bootcamp is more for the woman, but I really don't think so anymore. It is the mindset. It helped DH stay in the mindset, learn more about me, and take charge.
In the evening, no kids in the house, I was to receive three spankings. In between he would leave me in my position.
First one was with his hand again.
The second with this paddle.
The third one with this doing this:




So this is where we are at I guess. We had a good weekend last week. Today is Friday, I love Fridays although I am not sure if there will be a repeat of any of it.

Happy Friday!!!

Plus, I would like to ask my readers for suggestions for a Friday Picture theme. Ideas?

12 comments:

  1. let me just emphasize that a pussy spanking is one of the hottest things Sir does to me. i'm on fire just seeing that picture.


    sounds like boot camp is just what you two need. Also, I love the quote about being truly naked.

    hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mh, well he has toyed with the idea and some light clapping before, but mhhhhhh, lovely!

      Delete
  2. Ohh, Julia! Sounds like you two are certainly having a good time with boot camp. It's great how it brings you two together isn't it? I'll have to think of some ideas for picture friday! I'll let ya know if I come up with anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the togetherness of it is very nice, kin d of like my challenge to him last winter when I left for Germany.

      Delete
  3. As much unasked-for advice as I shell out your direction I could sure use some suggestions myself on how to bring up the pussy-spanking aspect. It's happened (rarely) by accident sometimes and it's HOT. So I totally have to agree about what "His slut" said about that picture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is an easy one, lol. Communication. A lot of it, especially for us before. DH saw this video once on a blog and has been intrigued with it since. Just based on their level of trust displayed in the video. He is paying very close attention to her. But yeah, that first conversation was very embarrassing...

      Delete
  4. Hi Julia!

    WOW! I loved the pix you posted! They are soooo hot! I'm happy for you that you seem to be connecting. Boot camp looks good on you!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its better. Our modified bootcamp was fun, even if at time a lot. :) Thanks Subrina!

      Delete
  5. Hi Julia,

    Love the pics, especially the second one. It does sound as though this is what you both needed. I'm happy for you :) I like what you said about boot camp not being just for the woman, it's about mindset and how it helped DH learn more about you and take control.

    Sounds like it was a great weekend. I hope this one is too :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we definitely did, and I wouldn't mind doing more of it a little more regularly.
      I hope you are having a good weekend too!

      Delete
  6. yeah pussy spanking ALWAYS turns me to a gushing wanton mess! (TMI?) Sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that and a butt plug will leave me a dripping mess too. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!