Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day of Love

I looked up from my laptop, and she stood before me naked, her skin glistening after her shower.  Julia loves to care for her skin, and she was positively glowing and she slowly turned from side to side, letting me look at the top of her shaved little pussy peaking out at the top of thighs.  She saw me looking and moved her feet apart to give me the whole show.

"Wow."  That's all I could get out, as she smiled at me.  I cleared my throat, finding my voice I told her:  "Now that you're all clean, I want you to go into the closet and get down on your hands and knees with your bottom in the air."

"Really?"

"Yes.  Now.  I'll be there in a minute."  She walked to the closet and opened the door, as I quick-stepped out to the living room to see that everyone was quietly amusing themselves, and then headed back to our room, and then back to our walk-in closet.  I opened the door to the sight of Julia's beautiful bottom high in the air.  I got down on my knees beside her on the carpet, and gently starting rubbing my hand over her back.

"Today is going to be a mini-bootcamp day," I said.  I kept massaging her bottom, slowly working my way down to cup her wet pussy with my palm.  She moaned quietly.  "I'm going to spank you whenever I feel like it today.  When I ask you to go to the closet, I want you get in this position, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Good."  I silently cursed myself: she hates it when I spank her in this position, as her bottom is so much smaller now it feels like I'm "spanking her bones."  I made a mental note to remember to put the big pillow in here and have her lie on it for our next spanking session.  I started spanking her carefully with my right hand, aiming sharp quick swats on both cheeks.

She looked up slightly, and I paused, instantly alert.  "Footsteps," she whispered.  We both froze, waiting.   I got to my feet.

"You can stand up now," I said in her ear.  I helped her to her feet, held her until she was steady, and then sighed.  "I guess this will have to be a warm-up."   I carefully opened the door, and there was  the source of the footsteps standing there with a big goofy grin on his big goofy dog face.

And THAT is how the "DD" lifestyle goes on in our house.  Life, kids, dogs, the country music blaring next door, you name it!  It all seems to conspire against us.  But I've decided that I'm going to make it work, no matter what, and if we get interrupted, I'm taking it as an invitation to try again, harder.  :)

I've just put the pillow in the closet, and I'm thinking I'll give her a spanking in about an hour or so.  A harder spanking, with an implement, I think.  It is Labor Day, after all...  ;)

 

24 comments:

  1. That was HOT! And funny. Gotta put tags on that dog that clink and jingle together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I should definitely do that again. :D

      Delete
    2. Heh, that's a great idea! He likes to pull his collar off and chew right through it though, hmm... :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy! There is a part 2 coming soon right?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm getting ready for that spanking right now... ;)

      Delete
  3. Our dog usually interrupts more than the kids. Lol
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, they haven't until recently...:D Don't know why they started again ...

      Delete
    2. And the cat! My cat starts making noise when I start spanking Julia. :)

      Delete
  4. DD life with kids and a dog. You do what you have to do. You just make it work the best you can.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a HOT post! I do hope you're going to share the rest...please don't leave us hanging!!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super hot, I hadn't realized he remembered about spanking in that position...:)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Yep, second installment on the way....

      Delete
  6. Very nice DH. Hot! LoL, those darn interruptions. Taking the next interruption as an invitation to try again. Love that!

    I sure hope there is a part 2 to this :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did try again, and it was short and perfect.

      Thanks Roz!

      Delete
    2. Hi Roz - thanks! Yes to Part 2...

      Delete
  7. Like everyone said, HOT!

    Also, I love your attitude going forward. What a great outlook. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbanks Kenzie! It's hard to keep dd front and center, but that's my goal lately, and I think it's going well. :)

      Delete
  8. wonderful yes family ie kids makes it hard sometimes but that just makes the tough tougher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly! Sometimes I think that the whole point of doing this is to make the tough tougher! It has certainly helped in my case. :)

      Delete
  9. ROFL-- that's how it goes in my house, too!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and make $$$$$ for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!