Friday, September 20, 2013

Picture Friday ~ San Francisco Edition

I have forgotten to tell you guys something! I don't know how I could have forgotten, lol. But I am going to San Francisco this weekend. I am going to meet two of my best friends from growing up in Germany there for a long weekend!
This is what my weekend is going to look like!~








Its kind of weird to be going by myself. The last time I had to pack for only myself was before I had kids. I am looking forward to grown-up time. To being young again, lol. Have fun, and not worry about whether there is a potty close by for my children, or this or that.


DH is being very strong, has been encouraging me to go despite our tight finances, and has been my rock. I am not looking forward to not sleeping in his arms and I am already looking forward to coming back again. But in the meantime, I hope everyone is going to have a great weekend! 


18 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    San Francisco sounds like fun! I'm sure you will have a great time catching up with your friends.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I have been before, but with a constipated 2 year old while pregnant, so this should be more fun, lol!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I hope you all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. The girls and I will have AT LEAST as much fun as you will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Hope you have a fantastic time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia,

    I hope you have a great time with your friends. Try to enjoy every minute with them and not worry to much about what's going on at home. I'm sure DH has it covered. Go to San Fran and be a girl with your girls!!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subrina, I did enjoy every minute of walking through most of that city. But we saw so many places no tourists ever go, very awesome trip!

      Delete
  6. I love S.F., live California, miss it, and wish I could move back.


    I hope you had a fantastic time with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting Julia!!! I'm so excited for you and to hear how your trip went. I'm sure you'll savor every minute! Big hugs, m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maryanne, I really had a great time. In fact so great, my friends decided to cut back on West Coast travel to come home with me!

      Delete
    2. oh my! lol that sounds wonderful! i'm so glad you had a great time. :)

      Delete
  8. San Francisco is a wonderful town to visit. Have a great time and tell us all about it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FD. I had been before, and had an even better time this visit!

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you get to spend some time with your friends, it sounds like you'll have a blast! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!