Thursday, September 12, 2013

Should have been too early to count!

It all started with DH getting up at 2 am. Lately when he wakes up, he can't go back to sleep and therefore he gets up and does I have no idea what because it takes a lot to wake me.
DH was cranky this morning, no wonder, and we started getting into it. I mean, I hadn't even had coffee yet, and today is picture day for the children. I have pictures from previous years to prove that I may have forgotten Picture day in the past. But not today! I really wanted to make sure they would feel good about themselves for their pictures and therefore I kind of abandoned DH to his own devices.

But of course, first we managed to fight over nothing. Well it was something of course. But DH nipped it in the butt pretty quickly and asked me to not talk to him that way. I had a bit of 'what the fuck just happened?' feel about me, but went off and left him alone to do my job of taking care of the children.

We managed to put them on the bus and sat down for another moment.

"I don't want you getting too comfortable. So get up, grab the pillow and go into the closet to wait for me. We have something to discuss."

I was embarrassed. Hurt. I didn't want to. My eyes had the strongest urge to roll, but somehow I resisted. I grabbed my big body pillow and didn't stomp off like I wanted to.

"Lie down on it, pull down your pants and wait for me."

And I did. Holding my face in my hands, closing my eyes, still really mad that he gets to do this and I have to do as he says. (Pss. don't remind me that I brought up this lifestyle.....) I am lying there in the dark. I didn't want to turn on the light when I entered, and I was hiding my face.

He came in, pulled down my panties as well and started smacking my bottom very hard. Fuck the warm-up, I was in for it. He lectured about my tone, about his attitude, but otherwise he just spanked. After not that long, I had to cover my ears to be able to bear the pain. And while I was lying there it occurred to me that he was right. Darn man. He had stopped talking, giving the spanking his full attention.

When he finally slowed down, he started caressing my bottom, going higher, my shoulders, and just leaning on me. We stayed like that for a moment of very intimate nonverbal communication when I feel him shifting on top of me. He is straddling my upper thighs. I hear his belt buckle, the button, and the zipper. A breath escaped him as he freed his cock.
And he entered me. I was wet, hot, and ready.

Connection restored. Argument over nothing over. The only thing we need to work on now is aftercare. I felt a little abandoned as he got up, but otherwise, he is right. I should not speak to him like that and I am sorry.

31 comments:

  1. i'm glad you two had a moment to reconnect. Hopefully, it will help both your days.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, you are right, it was nice to have that moment to take care of it instead of all day angst. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it funny how sometimes it takes a spanking for us to see the "light"? Rog also needs to work on his aftercare, I felt like I could have written this.

    I'm glad things were settled so quickly for you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. Yeah, aftercare, we don't have down yet.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Great post sweety! Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never ceases to amaze me what a spanking makes me see. Amazing!

    Glad you could reconnect and center yourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Although I have to admit, it took a while to see it...:)

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you guys took full advantage of the empty house;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, love that the kids are all taking the same bus now. :D

      Delete
  6. Glad you two were able to put the issue behind you and reconnect. isn't it amazing the clarity a spanking can bring.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling, alright..." I don't want this, and I'm mad at you, and how dare you spank me, you ogre!!" lol But then once that spanking starts, it's amazing how my thoughts fly right out the window!

    It's kind of often my husband is turned on even by giving me a punishment spanking, and we'll make love. But sometimes to prove his point, his chest-beating, alpha-male "I'm the Dom" point, he'll just take me after. It's consensual, of course, and I feel very ready for him to do that. I crave it and want him to show that dominance. BUT! When he does this, I don't get to orgasm. I am left feeling somewhat conquered...somewhat more at peace...but not "there" yet. It's not until later, when he brings me to climax (and usually it's not until that evening or even the next day), that I feel "brought in" again. So much so, in fact, that I often cry.

    I'm not sure if this had anything to do with you and dh, but thought I'd share that in case it did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH always gets turned on when he spanks me, but when it really is in the moment that he slides into me, it usually is in a position that I can't cum in. And he knows it too. So I know exactly what you were saying...:D

      Delete
  8. Good for you guys taking advantage of the empty house and taking care of business
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it great (Well after its all over anyway :p) how something that we really don't want at all, can have such a reconnecting type of outcome? I'm glad you guys got to have that moment so that you didn't have to go through the day feeling disconnected. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, after its great. But I am glad we were able to do something about it right away, instead of the normal all day long wait.

      Thanks Kenzie!

      Delete
  10. I think you're sweet to recognize that your tone was off but sometimes, in my experience, "mornings" are very difficult for we dd'er moms. In the morning I AM IN CHARGE. End if story. My mother visits from out if town sometimes and I won't even let her tell me how to run my house in the morning. She's very bossy. I am the leader in the morning.

    So I totally understand where you're coming from here. It might have been a tiny big better to pull him aside and say, "this is a big day for our little people, I will help you as soon as I get them out the door." Or whatever. I've done that a couple times. Thankfully my husband is long gone by the time I get our kids up. I would be in trouble often, otherwise.

    Glad this worked out well.
    Hugs
    M

    Ps. Sorry I've been MIA lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mornings are my time, especially now that the kids all leave at the same time. I really need the morning to be about them and have a hard time when DH needs me right then. Usually he has his own thing going on though and is long gone.
      Hope to see you online sooner rather than later!!

      Delete
  11. Sounds like an eventful morning indeed. Usually when a spanking starts with that mindset its a long one but eventually it come around to where you ended. Works like a charm everytime. Not having to wait is great. Glad you worked it out early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. And yeah my mind was pretty set on what I was thinking and feeling, but I am glad he didn't let me get away with it.
      So happy to see you online again!

      Delete
  12. I have to admit that I totally don't "get" the mentality that some people have that you have to waste all that glorious D/s reconnection in case you didn't know you got spanked 'for' something.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure I understand....however, this moment really helped reconnect us, I may not have liked having to submit in that moment, but I did it.

      Delete
  13. I'll give it another go.....

    I commend you completely for recognising the necessity to submit and let him take control at a time when it was very hard for you to do. I'm glad for you that the outcome was the positive and connective one that your submission deserved.

    What I was trying to say is that I've never understood on any level why a small number of couples,(of which you clearly are not one), will deny themselves the satisfaction of a very much mutually wanted sexual reconnection once the punishment/discipline is supposed to be over and done with on, the rather odd grounds that this will create some kind of unwanted association and confusion between pleasure and discipline.

    For me one of the chief advantages of DD is that it deals with things once and for all and helps you move on forward without leaving a residue of anger or discontent. The minute that you start adding 'extras' like "no sex until later", it effectively means that it *isn't* over and done with and that the issue is being being carried over until later. That, together with the fact that all that "hot" sexual reconnection is allowed to go to waste, makes no sense to me at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh gotcha! And yes, I think sex after a moment such as this when possible is a must to get this connection, but also to really drive home who the dominant is, and who the submissive, You know?
      Thanks for getting back to me!

      Delete
  14. Hi Julia!

    Unfortunately I don't understand about mornings...I am long gone (have to be at work by 4:30 am) by the time my kids get up and out the door. Mine are old enough to do for themselves.

    BUT....I absolutely understand about the "tone" in which we speak. Since we have started TTWD I really try and watch my mouth and tone. I don't always catch myself and neither does he.....but when I do I will always correct it and apologize. He is learning to not allow it but there have not been any punishments because of it (yet!!)

    Glad you guys were able to reconnect and work things out.

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4:30 am is very early, when do you usually go to sleep?
      Yes, the tone, to be honest, this was the first time he called me out on it. I guess he has said before he didn't appreciate it, but this time he didn't even bother with that and went straight to the closet....Thanks Subrina.

      Delete
  15. Sounds like a great morning to me :))

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!