Sunday, September 8, 2013

That's why they call them Ties

Julia couldn't help herself and added her comments in italic...

During our weekend mini-bootcamp, I'd promised Julia three spankings.

The second had been a "medium" spanking, which had left her poor bottom pretty red.  Bedtime was now upon us, and our final session was due.  I felt like trying something a little different. OMG, I was a bit intimidated I have to admit. I mean here I am, wanting him to try a bit "more", and here he is, being all boss-like, very determined, and about to do something totally new and different...

"Take off your clothes and lie on your back in the middle of the bed."  She immediately complied, and I guessed she was thinking of her earlier spanking.  I went to my side of the closet and returned with four of my ties, and my leather belt.  Her eyes widened a little, but mostly out of amusement I thought.  I'd have to make this real. Yes, I was a bit amused, but mostly realizing that this was getting REAL, lol. But when I saw the belt, I was honestly just looking forward to the delicious sting of it!

I grabbed her left ankle and looped my tie around it, and then tied it to our wrought-iron foot board and did the same on the right, making sure her legs were spread wide.  I paused to enjoy the view for a moment, and then moved to the head of the bed.

"Give me your hand," I said.  She smiled as she put her hand in mine, but I could see that her amusement had been replaced with nervous excitement.  I lashed her wrist to the headboard, and did the same with her other arm.  I slowly moved my hands lightly over her whole body, checking to make sure my improvised restraints were not actually pinching her skin.  Satisfied, I picked up my belt.

"I promised you three spankings today. Your third spanking is going to be on your bare pussy."  She gasped in spite of herself. You bet I did! Holy crap, he was going to spank my pussy for the first time ever really, and he was gone start with the freaking belt? I was anxious and feeling the fact that hey, guess what? When you are tied up, you can't move anything. Like an arm to cover your most private and vulnerable spots in times of anxiety.

"With my belt."  Gulp.

I folded the belt in thirds, held it high, and then let it fall on her pussy, where it landed with a soft, but very audible SLAP against her pussy.  Her whole body flinched and she moaned out load.  I angled the belt toward her inner thigh and swung harder, hitting her leg right next to her pussy.  

Slap, slap, CRACK!  I switched to her other thigh, and then alternated between them.  Julia started to buck against her soft restraints, as I let the belt fall on her pussy, more slowly, but still keeping most of the intensity.  I made sure the belt made square contact with her mound, which had become sopping wet.

 Slap. Slap. Slap!  Her legs strained against her bonds, but my ties held her in place. 

"You like having your pussy spanked, don't you?" I let the belt fall a little harder.  

"Ow!  No!"  SLAP!  I punished her thighs again.  Crack!  Crack!  

 "Your pussy is so wet, though," I said mildly.  "I think you DO like it.  Such a naughty girl."  I aimed three more measured swats that hit the full length of her vulva.

"Ahhhh," she said, somewhere between a yell and a sigh.  I put down the belt, and cupped her pussy with my hand.  Mh, yup!

"I want you stay here, and wait for me to come back," I said.  She rolled her eyes at me, and then waved her hand at me from where it was tied against the bed..  Guys, don't give away the fact that lots of you gals have a rule against eye rolling....

"Really?  As if I could go anywhere..."

Oops.  I guess that's why they call them ties.... :-D

20 comments:

  1. eye rolling and no smart ass comments allowed here. i will admit, i love pussy spankings. i've never been restrained and had His belt give the spankings...lucky lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and I'm the luckiest guy in the world.... :)

      Delete
  2. I've wondered about pussy spankings but never had one. Part of me is curious and wants to try but the other part of me is scared.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim - yeah, I was pretty careful, and went very slowly. It seemed to be right :).

      Delete
  3. Oh Julia. lol this was indeed delicious and something we have yet to try. Spanking the private spot. I'll have to forward this to the professor. I'll keep you posted if I end up getting tied up. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Wink.

    DH kept his word. Glad your mini boot camp was delightful. :)

    Hugs
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryanne! More bootcamp for Julia today, lol!

      Delete
    2. oh i hope you went easy on her. :)

      Delete
    3. I did, mostly ;). Although she did end up being tied to the bed again. Yeah, calling a day a mini bootcamp really seems to help me keep my head in the game. :)

      Delete
  4. WOW Julia!

    You are so brave! We don't do any kind of spanking (yet) and definitely not pussy spanking....but it does sound interesting. Were you more nervous about being tied up or about the actual spanking??

    DH.....that was HOT! I hope there is more to this story and you are not going to leave us hanging???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was more worried about being tied up while getting this spanking...but I know DH wouldn't do anything that I wouldn't agree with. He was also very careful yet still assertive, it was hot for sure!

      Delete
  5. Very nice account. Hot!! Sounds like the mini boot camp was wonderful. Isn't it great exploring and experimenting with new things :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH. SOOOO hot!!! I have another month away from hubby and you're torturing me with this??? just kidding, so glad you shared and so glad you got pussy whipped-- it's one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah DH is starting to really get into it, first he was a bit cautious, but know he seems to be more confident, very hot indeed!

      Sorry you still have to wait a month....

      Delete
  7. My thighs instinctively locked together when I got the the pussy spanking bit...not sure I could hang, LOL. But I certainly enjoyed reading about it happening to someone else who enjoyed it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it is not like a spanking on the bum. DH was 'gentle' and the slaps were just that, gently slaps. Very enjoyable even at the repeat performance...

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G hot!

    I like hearing both sides of this. Colin and I have talked about this a lot lately, so i'm going to have him read this post. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kenzie! Yeah, Julia jumped in with commentary and I thought it worked great! I always like hearing her side too ;) .

      Delete
  10. Sometimes it's just worth the spanking. ...or, you could both stay grumpy all day. I like your resolution better!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and make money for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!