Monday, October 21, 2013

"Please proceed Governor"

Another week has passed, the weekend passed in a blur of driving children, shopping, homework, and trying to make time for one another. Which is not always easy. Lately, I have been getting up pretty early. I was never an early bird, and quite honestly couldn't care less whether the early bird caught anything or not. However, over the last year that has changed, I get up early, and I am tired early. And for those of you who have read my blog for a while, you know, I like sex in the morning more too anyway.

Sex in the evening can be hard. Lol. But we managed to have our first session in weeks last night! Didn't involve spanking, but (might be TMI for the guys, so skip it) we did finally have sex again.
About two weeks ago, DH and I were having sex, and I guess I could have been more into it, because all of a sudden it started hurting very bad. This happens when I need extra, or any, lube. Giving birth to my first child, she came out with her arm stretched out, superman style, and I tore pretty badly. And when I am very unlucky, and unprepared, that scar still hurts like I just gave birth to her...

So I am finally all healed up.

Our sex life is resumed.

Thank god.

10 comments:

  1. How awful for you!
    Glad you're all healed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are are up and running in that department again :) I feel your pain, 2 natural child births.. the myth about not tearing if you already had a child... so not true!!!

    - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sorry, it was for me. My second one, I only pushed like three times, and was all healed within a day or two. :)

      Delete
  3. Good to hear all is well with you again.

    Im the opposite sex in the morning i could well pass on lol...its the evening when im most up for it and he is most tired!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tori, and isn't it funny how people are just all different?

      Delete
  4. Julia,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you had some problems but glad to hear you've healed.

    LOL....sex in the evening can be hard.....that was cute!!!! I'm not a big fan of morning sex, I prefer it at night....but I'll take it when I can get it!!!! lol

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly. But for us, even before having sex, I have always liked it more in the morning. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Julia,

    Glad to hear you are all healed and all is well again :) I'm not such a fan of morning sex either. Much more of a night owl.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are all funny, who knew I was almost the only one that likes morning sex!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!