Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Morning

As I get older, I know I know, not that old yet, but hey, I am approaching the big three zero next May! Anyway, as I get older, getting up in the morning is getting easier. Seriously. Just five years ago, no matter how much sleep I had the night before, I never wanted to get up, always calculating out the last minute until I absolutely had to get up.
I don't do that anymore. Often times, I wake up  before six, and just lie there, listening to the silence of the house, or lately, the stomping of stepson as he makes his way out the house. But then, silence.

This morning, DH and I both got up before seven, he went out into his woodshed to work out and do what he does, and I started the week, cleaned the kitchen, laundry, children up, breakfast, make lunch, get dressed, and ready to go.
DH came back inside just as the kids were ready to head out, and he took them for me so I wouldn't get soaking wet.
When he came back inside, I had made him another cup of coffee, took his glasses to clean them, and walked back into the kitchen.

"Actually, we have something to finish." DH said as he grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom. I smiled, liking where this was going, and the confidence it was delivered with.

He sat on the bed, and pointed at his lap.

"We are going to finish that spanking. Monday morning still counts." He smiled at me, looking confident.

I have to admit, I had felt pretty bad about me saying the safeword basically with our last spanking. I felt bad for him, feeling like I was sending mixed signals. But now, a few days later, I can see for what it is, I called the safeword because it was needed.

I climbed happily onto his lap, thinking this shouldn't be too bad, being in my thick sweats and all.

"Those pants have got to go" and he pulled them down to see my white panties. I love these. Shiny and silky.

And he started spanking me as a warm up. I could tell he was putting effort into it, it was stingy, but not painful, at least not safeword-inducing painful, iykwim....

He kept spanking me with light but stingy swats all over, creating a nice red glow all over as he told me after.

"And now, I want you to count these out loud."

And he started with hard, deliberate, and precise spankings to my cheeks. My bottom was on fire from the first swat. Usually when DH makes me count out loud, he will do it slowly, making me anticipate it more, but today, he was all to the point, and we reached the number quickly compared to other times.

Then I lay on his lap, him rubbing my cheeks. I felt good. You know, sometimes you wish the spanking wasn't over yet? Or worse, you couldn't wait for it to be over? This one was neither. I felt good.

"Thank you Daddy." I said. I have been trying to get more used to calling him that. The term Daddy has grown a lot on me lately, such a simple thing to say, and the meaning it carries.....

"You are welcome . You did a good job with this spanking, staying nice and still for me. I am glad you trusted me, even after the Friday fiasco." He had moved his hand on to my head, stroking my hair.

"You love being my little girl, don't you?" he sounded like he just realized this again, and I climbed off his lap only to have him turn me around, lean me over the bed, and enter me with one hard, long, and powerful thrust.

He was late for his Monday morning meeting. On the bright sight, we got to connect, and he ended up having a positive and personal email exchange with his boss.

A Happy Monday morning indeed.

33 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet. I'm glad you had a happy Monday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a grand way to start the week off! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i cried my eyes out when i turned 30...goodness knows what i will be like when i turn 40 in 2 years!

    What a great way to start the week, hoping the rest of the week is just as great.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tori. :)
      I have noticed if I keep saying it and facing the fact that that is the truth (me turning 30) it gets easier. :)

      Delete
  4. darn it. first off, i feel old. no thanks to you lot. (tori included!)

    second,waking up early isn't an age thing. i STILL can't wake up early. i'm much more of a sleep in kinda gal

    third, safewords are there for a reason. and if you needed it, you needed it. and sometimes it's a real pain issue, sometimes it's a headspace issue. Sometimes it's just emotionally we're not in the right place.

    but it's good he sorted it out... reassured you, and showed you how much he treasures his little girl.

    and i LOVE calling BIKSS daddy... just whenever .. not necessarily during "play" time. i'm curious to know how calling DH daddy works out for you. :)

    i know it makes me feel totally safe. especially when he calls me his "little one" in reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Lol, sorry. :D
      2. Well, quite honestly I find that reassuring that I may go back to sleeping in, cause I really miss being able to do that!
      3.You are right, I just never have had to use it before! This was brandnew territory...

      Thanks fondles. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I forgot, calling him Daddy is something I have to get used to. For one thing, its a very american word, or english word I guess, therefore sometimes I feel myself saying it wrong. Otherwise, when we are alone in the dark, I love saying it, feeling him hold me, or even tell me during sex. Very hot.

      Delete
  5. Well older than all of you, my sleep schedule is so crazy that I sleep whenever I can. Teenagers! I think that this was a perfect way to start the week, reconnecting and ending what was started. I know the spanking thingy about wanting it to be over or not over yet. It sounded good all around. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blondie. And yes, I do still have the teenager phase in front of me!

      Delete
  6. The best part of my life started after I passed three zero! good start to the week:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I keep coming back too: The last few years have been so much better than my younger years, I can't wait to see what is in store for us!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a lovely morning to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you think about turning 30 just remember that the best is yet to come. Women do not reach their sexual peak until age 35!

    Glad your Monday was so much better than your Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I can already feel myself thinking more about sex than at any other time in my life.
      And yes, I was too rednakedy. Thank you.

      Delete
  9. I agree at around 35 life shifted off its axis a bit. Here we are 4 years later and I think my husband is still trying to keep up or catch up. I'm not sure which.

    What a great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I read your comment to DH, he just said, Roh roh, I might be in trouble.....:D

      Thanks Mellie.

      Delete
  10. Well, if you've gotta face Monday ... that's the way to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know, right? Tuesday was almost as good too. :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Julia, sitting here feeling old too :) What a fantastic way to start the week! It took me a while to get used to calling Rick Daddy but now I love it. It makes me feel safe and secure.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, sorry Roz, didn't mean to make anyone feel old, lol. All my life, I have always been the young but wise one, so I was always the youngest, and now I am about to turn 30 in less than a year.

      Delete
  12. I turn 30 next year too.. but in January :(
    I'm realizing it lately, lol. I wish I had the getting up early thing, but I don't. I'm always tired!

    It does sound like a great way to begin the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, finally somebody who can understand lol. :)
      I am not sure when the sleeping thing started, but all of a sudden, I just didn't need it as much. Kind of weird, maybe my iron supplements finally kicked in or something.

      Delete
  13. I love how you tell a story. This was darling. It's funny how we get in a groove of morning schedules but how sweet to be pulled from the mundane and be placed right over a lap! Loved it and you both are wonderful. Hope your week is just as great as Monday was. Hugs! -m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you maryanne, that is so sweet of you.
      I hope you are having a nice week too!

      Delete
  14. This just makes me smile - a big warm smile. :)
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great way to get over the Monday blues :) and 30 soon? Oh but you're just a baby lol :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw this is so sweet!! I think there is something special about the word "daddy" too. It's like sir but less formal and very intimate (for us anyway!) And the big 30 huh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and receive cash for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!