Monday, November 11, 2013

Pleasing my Colonel!

I don't mean to brag, I really don't, but at the same time, I think that if I use my blog to complain about life, I also get to use my blog to just write how awesome things are going, right?

Last Friday, DH worked from home and the children were home as well since they both had conferences. I like to do something special on days they are not in school. This time: Swimming! My entire family loves to swim, and that is what both children wanted. A unanimous vote (I love that word: Unanimous), and we had picked our activity. Our excitement must have gotten to DH, because he soon decided that he didn't actually need to work  over lunch and he joined us!
Later, we went to Costco (who doesn't love Costco?) and then had our pizza night/movie night with the children too. After, stepson asked if DH could drive him somewhere, and there was our opportunity.
Of course he drove him!
When DH got back, we hung out for a bit, making sure children were actually sleeping, and then decided to go snuggle in bed. We were cold, plus we had finally bought new flannel sheets for our bed, and the sheets were calling out to us. When we got into bed, DH grabbed my kindle, and suggested we read something. Together. From my kindle. You know, my personal kindle that has all kind of smut adult content on it. DH perused it for a little bit, and decided on one of Renee Rose's book: Pleasing the Colonel.


We snuggled up, DH put on his glasses looking very sexy, and he read to me. The story is about a young woman who starts working as a governess for the Colonel. We are almost half way through, and are really enjoying it. Plus, of course, if one considers our beginnings as Host Dad and the Au-Pair.....

DH is a great reader, always making sure every character has his or her own voice, and we both really enjoyed the story. As a little backstory, I used to read a lot of romance novels, like three or four a week, and when one story was particularly good, I would recommend it to DH and he would read it on the train during his commute. I started in the middle ages genre, then moving up slowly to regency. Therefore, reading Pleasing the Colonel has been a really fun experience for both of us. Plus, the heroine has a great sense of humor, I love it!

However, after reading the first pretty severe spanking, we got sidetracked....Well, it started with me being able to tell that DH thought this spanking was really super harsh, and I was a little surprised at this. I mean, its a book, the hero comes from a military background in a country in which the rod is not spared during childhood and adolescence. But I could tell he was uncomfortable. And really turned on.

He put the book down after we talked about the spanking a little. And I was right, he was a bit set back by how harsh this seemed.

However, it didn't turn him off.
At all.
"I think Daddy is going to take a break and let you please him for a while." I had been stroking him the entire time, and his cock was already hard and very eager. I lowered my head and took him in as far as he would go, getting used to the feeling, and taking more. His body went from rigid to relaxed and leaning back once again, and he was happy watching me please him. He stroked my hair, my neck. The hero in the novel held the heroine in the neck I think toward the end of the spanking, and I think I really like it too.  He held my head in place when he wanted me to take him deeper, to then stroke my hair again, while murmuring endearments for his little girl who loves to suck his cock.

I am honestly trying to remember what happened after, but can't, lol. But for a reason. The only thing that keeps going through my mind is what DH said that night before we both came.... You love being Daddy's little slut, don't you?  He was behind me, doggy style, holding on to both my hips, driving into me hard. I had already cum once, and hearing that, (he has never ever called me anything degrading like that before), just put me and him over the edge. Instantly, and together. What really stuck with me was for 1. of course the mind-blowing orgasm that followed and let me finally sleep a whole nights sleep, and 2. how okay I was and still am with this development. I think a year ago, it would have scared me to have have my husband call me a slut, but at this point him calling me a slut is an indication with him being okay with moving further into that direction. The D/s direction, I guess?


And tomorrow is DH's birthday and LOL day! I am excited so see everybody come out and say hi. Last year was  a lot of fun, and I am really excited to do it again tomorrow!

16 comments:

  1. GREAT post! I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You and dh remind me of me and Jason so often. The "slut" thing threw me at first, but it's grown on me and now I like it. I'll do anything for him and that kinda reminds me of it, ya know?

    Thanks for the LOL day reminder! I almost forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Julia that was HOT!
    I have to agree with you.....a year ago if Mr. D would have called me a slut or whore I would have come unglued and lost it. Now, since TTWD....I LOVE it when he calls me that. Theres just something about the low growl in his voice and the animalistic need to take what he wants and what is his.

    Glad you enjoyed it!

    Subrina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Subrina. :) And I think you are right, it is that animalistic need that I so enjoy!

      Delete
  4. I know, being called a slut was not something I thought I would like, but when it happened in the moment, I loved it.

    And THANK YOU-- I feel so honored to have been part of your foreplay!!!

    DH - sorry for the harshness. Believe it or not, that scene was toned down by my editor. I'm such a spanko I just go crazy for the strap. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I can't believe that was the toned down version, but very cool to hear the inside scoop a little. DH didn't realize that the book we were reading was written by you, so when he read this yesterday, he finally made the connection. :D

      Delete
  5. I loved this Julia. I think you're right, too. There's definite pleasure in some of those naughty endearments. :) I've been called a slut every so often and it always brings me to a good place--always. My favorite is the "YOU BELONG TO ME" comment that usually does it right away. So it doesn't always have to be naughty I guess. I'm so glad you had a fun day and yay for hubby's birthday. Do you get to give him some birthday spanks? Ha. Hugs, m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are naughty endearments, I would have never called it that before, but that really is what it is. Haha, and no, no birthday spanks, but maybe I will get his? lol, no clue!

      Delete
  6. Hi, it's my first time visiting your blog. I am a little jealous your husband reads with you. That is some awesome foreplay :)
    And yes, the dirty talk and the slut thing gets me every time- thought I would hate it, but I do not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey, thanks for commenting on your very first visit!
      Yeah my DH loves to read, but never does it for himself, so this way he gets some reading in, even if very naughty. :)

      Delete
  7. You better brag when this stuff happens! I love reading about it. Its your blog, what better place to brag? ;) Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Sometimes I just feel bad cause everyone on my blogroll is having issues or something like that. :) Happy LoL day Kenzie!

      Delete
  8. That is so sexy and sweet. And PTC is a great book. Good for you and DH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get money from every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!