Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Perfect Morning

The day started pretty early for me today: I woke up at 2.30 and was wide awake. I don't know why I go through these cycles of sleeping well and other nights not at all. Sometimes the full moon will affect me and keep me up, but that was not it.
I kept tossing and turning, trying to find a comfortable spot. DH loves to spoon me in his sleep, and we usually have our legs kind of intertwined. Very romantic and all, but it easily overwhelms me and I have to be alone to cool down.
After another three hours of this, I heard my stepson get up and get ready for work, which woke DH. I have been trying to respect his need for sleep more therefore I really tried not to wake him. But as the front door shut with a bang announcing stepsons departure, DH was finally awake too. I had meanwhile already been up, brushed teeth and hair to look presentable. Climbing back into bed, we snuggled close, this time enjoying the heat our bodies produce and snuggle closer. DH stroked my thighs and hips and breasts, finally tucking me over to roll onto my stomach.
And he spanked me.


Now, hours later, I can still feel that slight warmness on my bottom, reminding me of the importance this connection can bring. I have to admit, it has been a while since I have enjoyed a spanking, but this morning was definitely perfect. 
I have a little one at home today, who of course hasn't been feeling sick since the bus left this morning and she got to stay home. But, I keep thinking, sometimes, you just need a day off and enjoy yourself by yourself too. Happy Tuesday everybody! 


MusicI found this morning and been listening to since. 

18 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had such a good morning! Mr. D and i never get those....maybe once in a loooong while. Happy to hear your Tuesday started off good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you subrina. Mornings seem to be our thing lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the little one is better.

    I guess you don't missing sleep if you get the results you received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I feel surprising good today for not really having slept. :) Thanks sunnygirl!

      Delete
  4. It looks like your morning started out good:) It's amazing how kids start to perk up and feel better just minutes after the bus leaves. It must be something going around, my son had the exact same illness yesterday! Lol
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it did start out well. And I think that sickness is fairly international...Thanks Kim.

      Delete
  5. That is worth losing sleep over. :)
    Hope your little one is feeling better. I agree with Kim, it must be going around. Mine had it last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally was! Anytime. And that is why I like morning sex!

      Delete
  6. Yay, glad you got the spanking. :) Hope the little one is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to start the day Julia :) Hope your little one is feeling better too. It is funny how they start to feel better as soon as the bus goes!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was a bit better and back to school one last day, they have a five day weekend coming up!

      Delete
  8. Now thats my idea of good morning lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a good day Julia...b/c it sounds like you quite enjoyed the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a great day indeed. :) Thank you Susie.

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a great way to start the day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah it really was. One of my favorites!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!