Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Buying Alaska

DH and I are very specific when it comes to watching TV. We have had a DVR for at least ten years now, and I couldn't image living without it. I honestly don't think I would watch any of my shows the way the ad people intend you to, you know?

We have found a new show we are both interested in watching. Finally!!! It is called Buying Alaska and plays on the destination America channel. Anyone else watch this show?


It is a house buying reality TV show showing people who are interested in buying a home in Alaska. All the people on the show want to move to Alaska because they want to move away from the crowds and be alone out in the woods doing whatever it is they want to. And this really is what fascinates me.


There are
many couple, young and old, on this show who want to buy a cabin out in the middle of nowhere, no running water, bears all around you, no electricity, and no neighbors. Whenever I watch it thought, I think about sex.

I mean am I really that kinky thinking  only of the many possibilities for privacy in such a remote setting to do just whatever it is you want to do? I would want that privacy to run around naked in our cabin and always sit at DH's feet while he works, or something. I keep thinking of all the outdoor sex possibilities out there, in rivers, in the show, cabin, everywhere.

I really must have sex on my mind.
So I have an idea, would you guys please find the show on your TV or up on that first link I created and watch an episode of a couple seeking a remote cabin and tell me what you think!!!!!! Tell me you didn't image yourself and your partner like that couple in the picture with no care in the world because you know you really are alone.

And btw, I now have a tumblr account!! Tada! I haven't quite figured out yet how everything works, but I am sure I will get more used to it. Link me!!



14 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to live in a remote cabin with you, and do that thing we do all winter long!!! Except for the prospect of having to use an outhouse in -45% weather. Brr. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love any show that's a jumping off spot for sexual fantasies!! Sounds like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right, although I had never had that happen before as strongly as with this show!

      Delete
  3. Julia I totally do this all the time as well. Sex is in everywhere, in just about everything to me. Of course I'm a guy, so some might say no surprise there.

    But I read history - I imagine my wife dressed in the clothing of the time and me taking her in some form or fashion. Or I see a map and wonder what the people are like there and how they, well, you know.

    Anyway, that was probably tmi. But Tori and I love sex outdoors, so I'm sure if I saw the show I would have the EXACT same thoughts as you. Only problem with Alaska is you'd have about 3 months out of the year you could actually do that outside without freezing to death. But hey, a fantasy is just that - a fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading yours and Renee's comments, it occurred to me that I have never had this happen before! Imagining sexual fantasies while watching a TV show....
      But you are right, snow from Sep to May, no thanks, and during the summer the mosquitoes. No, I am going to stick with imagining things!

      Delete
  4. I think a cabin in the middle of nowhere would be wonderful for a few days. I couldn't live like that forever but a few days of pure please without the worry of anyone around sounds lovely! Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara, I agree, at the moment that just sounds perfect, but who knows how long that would last with no running water, feet of snow at all times, and mosquitoes the size of fists....:)

      Delete
  5. I have watched that show but I never thought of it like that. Now I will. I don't know how I missed it. It could certainly have its advantages but I can't stand the cold and would die of boredom with no signal up there.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can't think of anything but! Well only when its newlyweds and couples, but still. I would require a signal though, and a hot shower at the end of a realllly cold day. :)

      Delete
  6. Sex in the outdoors....I do love it! Although I don't think Alaska is the place for me, I hate winter. I think a remote cabin in Hawaii would be much more to my liking :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My continued theme of wanting outdoor sex I guess!!
      But you might be right, not sure about how much I would enjoy constant winter....

      Delete
  7. DH's comment made me LOL. I haven't seen the show, but from the way you explain it, I have a feeling I'd be thinking of all the kinky possibilities when we're that.. alone. Interesting for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really enjoy this show and the fantasies it brings with it!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!