Friday, December 20, 2013

Snow Day Spanking



Hi, DH here.  We are all SNOWED IN today!

I logged into work and caught up with the morning's events.  People were trading snow pictures over Skype, and very few of my colleagues were planning on making it into the office.  I closed my laptop and stood up.

"Let's go in the closet," I said quietly, holding out my hand to Julia where she sat at her computer.

"Oh, my coffee will get cold!"  She looked down into her cup, and then back at me helplessly.  Coffee is a sacred drink at our house.  Julia's taste for coffee has changed over the years; when I'm home on the weekend, I usually make it for her and try (mostly successfully) to get it right.  I could totally see her point.
 
"OK, when you're done." I finished a task at work, and then she went to the closet.  I closed and locked the doors to our room, and then followed her in.  I held her in the dark as we stood there.  "We're going to have a GREAT day," I said.  She purred in my arms, enjoying our moment together.  I released her, and sat down on the floor with my legs spanning the width of our closet.

"Lie down across Daddy's lap," I said.  She bent down and carefully got on her hands and knees across my lap, and then lowered herself so that her pelvis was perfectly positioned.  I pulled down her black sweats and her panties.  I started spanking her with my new hand whipping technique, hard.  "I want us to be on the same page today, and really enjoy our snow day," I said.  The small sounds from my swats seemed to be absorbed into our closet as I kept whipping her bottom, switching between the cheeks of her reddening bottom.

"Oooh," she sighed.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy today?"  I spanked her harder with my left hand, whipping it down so that it made full contact as I was bringing my arm back up.  Even in the darkness of the closet, I could see my red fingerprints across her cheek.

"Ow!  Yes, Daddy!"

"Good girl," I said.  Three more whipping swats landed fully across both cheeks of her bottom, and the spanking was over.  I helped her pull up her panties, and then her sweats.  She raised her hips up off my lap, and we stood up together in the dark.

The snow is melting now, and the roads are somewhat drive-able, but we're still staying indoors for our snow day.  :D  I hope everyone has a very nice weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Julia and DH,
    We are having a snow day as well............ Jack has promised me a spanking to match the spanking for disrepect I received yesterday. Close quarters and accessible bottoms plus snowy weather................ yikes!
    Julia, I love your tumblr.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I hope you enjoy your snow day too! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Meredith, I haven't quite figured out how it works yet. Do you know? Like, not all pictures have a reblog button? What is up with that?

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking Julia might not want to go sit her bum in the snow like the pic you posted! Cold tushy!!! lol Glad you two were able to have a nice snow day. It doesn't snow where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I said, I am cold just looking at her, but then he pointed out that he imagines her butt being hot from a spanking and that is why she is sitting in the snow. Either way, brrr!

      Delete
    2. Oh, lol, that is a good point actually! Made me giggle too!

      Delete
  3. Ha ha, yeah that is NOT on our punishment list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you guys are so lucky to have snow though! I miss it very much. I don't think I ever sat in it naked though... hahahha!

      Delete
  4. Hi DH and Julia, sounds like you certainly made the most of your snow day :) It's summer here, but where we are we don't get snow in winter either. Nice pic but yeah .... brrr

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz - yes, we really had a wonderful day! I have to admit that Julia is the one who usually picks out pictures for the blog posts, but I ran across this one and thought it was... appropriate. ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you guys had a great snow day! We do get a lot of snow here and I always enjoy our snow days:)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim - thanks! We don't get very much snow where we live, so no one can drive in it, lol! I grew up in a town with a lot of snow so I'm a pretty good driver in it, but I don't even go OUTSIDE with the way people are around here, crazy! :)

      Delete
  6. Okay, so inquiring minds want to know more about the new technique. Please share details, DH! I will ask Jason to read!

    I *love* a good hand spanking but I have such a high pain tolerance, mostly they're just not hard enough for me to really feel "spanked." He tried new techniques a few months ago, and that worked well, but the past few times have been on the tamer side again.

    Glad you all enjoyed your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason Girl - thanks, we really had a very nice day, and a great weekend too! The technique I've been using with Julia has been to whip my hand so that the top of my hand and my fingers make stinging contact with her bottom. Kind of a wrist flick, if that makes any sense. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!