Monday, December 23, 2013

Sweet Little Spanking

(Hot Post Advisory) 
Its almost Christmas! I usually like the Christmas season, even though I am not with my mother and sisters this year. We wanted to make sure we enjoy this American Christmas this year, never know what the next year will bring and have been enjoying each other as a family. We have been watching Christmas movies together, baked cookies, and played games. DH even suggested we watch one of my favorite movies The Holiday. (Anyone who doesn't know it,  go watch it!!!)
 DH and I sat curled up together on the couch, watching this movie. A perfect moment in time.

For what came next, DH and I teamed up and wrote it together! After the movie was over, I took off my clothes, revealing a black thong and black bra. I felt very sexy, and as we all know, how we feel always makes a difference when naked....DH seemed pretty interested, but ran out of the room one more time.

I crawled into bed with Julia around 10 last night.  All of my chores were done: kids were safe tucked into their beds, dogs were in their beds too, doors were locked, and the lights were out.  Julia had a really bad headache the previous night, so I made sure the window was cracked open so she got some fresh air.

"I want you over my lap," I said.  He motioned for me to come over and I wasn't sure. The children had been up late, what if they were still awake? What about the stepson that is awake at all odd hours? But I caught myself and decided to trust my man. I know he wouldn't want to risk exposure either and I would be safe as long as he had his ears up and I could just be on his lap and let go.

"Ohh, really??"  She didn't want to - and then I saw her catch herself and change her mind.  Yep, spot one.
"Are you going to be quiet?" She asked as she crawled across the bed and lowered herself over my naked lap, where my cock was already hardening.

"Yes, I will be quiet," I said, smiling.  Well, sort of quiet, I thought.  I ran my right hand over her bottom.  I had turned on the red lava lamp on my bedside table, and I was fascinated by her bottom in the soft light.  As always.  I started swatting her cheeks with my hand, whipping it down at medium velocity so that it was quiet, but also hard enough for her to feel it.  It took him a few smacks to deliver something stingy, but I didn't mind, thinking it a good warmup.

Slap, slap, slap-SLAP!  He didn't spank me very long, we were both too turned on I think. No infractions were mentioned, so I figured this was a pure erotic spanking and let myself just go. I enjoyed his stinging hands, not worrying about anyone hearing us, and his hand so close to where I really wanted him to touch me.

I massaged her bottom after a round of sound spankings.  She instantly bucked her hips, a natural reaction in her. She started moaning softly, trying to get my hand in contact with her sex. Mhh, and I managed it too! I was dripping wet and so ready when he motioned for me to get up again and to lie down on my back. He kneed next to my face, touching his dripping cock to my lips as we fondled my breasts. 

And then my cock was in her mouth.  I held the back of her head with my right hand, and pushed my cock in as deeply as I dared, forcing my cock down her throat as I thrust my fingers deep into her pussy.  I reached up for her G-spot, and started slow, hard, circular motions against the top of her wet canal.  She sucked an moaned with her mouth full.  I worked my fourth finger into her bottom, and pulled out my cock.

"Keep your mouth open," I said.  I pushed my cock back into her mouth, and then pulled it out fast.  My finger went in to the second knuckle.

"Ooooo!" she gasped.  "It's so big!"

"Mmm, you like Daddy's finger in your bottom, don't you?"

"Uhh huh," she moaned.  "Gug, glug, oooof, slurp!"  She took my cock into her throat again, and then strained as she started coming with my fingers in her pussy and bottom.

"You like being Daddy's little SLUT, don't you?"

"Mmmm!  Ahhhh!"  She came hard against my hand as I sucked her nipple. Mhh, that was good. Often times after I cum, I am mostly done and don't like being touched like that anymore, but DH figured out that if he just keeps going, I do too. He tried to enter my pussy with his cock, but it was too tight, he winced, and kept trying to enter me. My pussy was still spasm-ing hard and he came as soon as he had entered me fully.

13 comments:

  1. oh wow. you know that bit about if he keeps going then you will too? It's SO TRUE! Happy Christmas to you both~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am glad I figured that out finally, or rather, DH did... merry Christmas to you too fondles!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Fondles! Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. Very nice you two :) Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, Merry Christmas!! When do you guys celebrate it? In the morning of the 25th or at a different time?

      Delete
    2. A very Merry Christmas to you too!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my!!! Well Merry Christmas :) *giggles* Hope it's quite lovely for the both of you!

    love sara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so happy to be home safe and sound together for Christmas! Best wishes to you and yours!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and I hope that all your Christmas' are this fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Blondie, and a very Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. I didn't realize how very busy I've been until just now when I had to read back over so many great posts I'd missed here that I had to use the "older posts" feature clear back to December 9th to get caught up! Glad things are going so well for you both. Hots posts!

    And if Julia's student loans are with Sallie Mae, don't fret. There are all kinds of options at this point to lower the payments. Just log in to your account on line and check them all out!

    Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas. And I just know your New Year is going to bring the best times yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rednakedy - belated Merry Christmas to you too! Yeah, Julia and I are looking into options, one of which (I hope) is combining our loans once hers are due. I hope the New Year is amazing for you too! :)

      Delete
    2. Rednakedy, I had been wondering how busy you must be to have missed some of these, lol.
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!