Monday, December 9, 2013

Warming her Bottom

I got out of the shower and toweled off, and was instantly cold.  The temperature outside was already in the low 20s, and it was chilly in our room.  Julia was already snuggled under out mountain of blankets on our bed as I climbed in.



"Already asleep?"  

"No," she said, not moving her head on her pillow.  

"Good girl," I said.  I sat up a little.  "Daddy wants to make sure your bottom stays nice and warm tonight."

"Hmm mm!"  She wriggled her hips in protest.

"I'll keep you entirely covered, except for your little bottom," I promised.  She didn't move.  I put my hand on her shoulder on the blanket, and gently caressed her warm skin.

"Now," I said.

She half-groaned, half-sighed, and then let me pull her over my lap.  My cock took some arranging under her tummy, as it was already getting hard at the sight of her perfect white panties.   I made sure every part of her was covered with one little exception.

"Daddy's going to warm your bottom now," I said.  I started spanking her with my hand, whipping it so that my hand snapped against her bottom.  She lay still across my lap as I continued spanking her bottom with my hand.  I stopped, and caressed her bottom through her white panties.  

"Thank you for wearing the panties I requested like a good girl,"  I said.  

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

"Did you rub your little pussy through your panties like I asked?" (I had asked her to put on those panties a few hours earlier, and specifically requested her to touch herself)

"A little," she said in a small voice.

"Ahhh," I smiled.   I continued spanking her, harder now.  "Do you like touching yourself like a little slut for Daddy?"  

"Oooh," she moaned.  "Yes Daddy!"



"Oh, you like being Daddy's little slut, don't you?"  I stopped and pulled her panties down below her bottom cheeks.  I let my finger touch the damp fabric tight across her mound.  "You ARE wet."  I gathered both sides of her underwear in my left fist, and pulled them tight so that the fabric disappeared into the valley of her bottom like a thong.

"Ahhh!" Slap!  Slap!  Slap!  WHACK!  She started squirming on my lap as my hand spanked her bare bottom harder.  I pulled her panties still tighter and spanked her right at the diamond-shaped opening at the top of her thighs.  She moaned as I repeatedly spanked her right cheek, and then her left.  I relaxed my grip on her panties, and then pulled them down with one quick motion.  She turned and gave me her bottom, with her head and back under the blanket at my feet.  I entered her with my thumb, and almost instantly she came in one long, groaning orgasm, her red bottom glowing in the dim light.

16 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and sounds like a nice relaxation pre-bedtime. Sometimes Cael is kind enough to cover all of me except my bottom, too. It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley - I couldn't imagine being uncovered in the cold of our room! It seemed only fair. :)

      Delete
  2. lol. it's always warm here. but in the a/c my legs get cold. sometimes when BIKSS spanks me after I've begun to get chilly he holds my torso near him, and leave my legs covered, effectively exposing only my butt!!

    it's a sweet sweet gesture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! I love keeping Julia warm, heh.

      Delete
  3. I often get spanked under the covers at first, then when I'm warmed up, I'm treated to the full swing effect. Spanking in the winter does have its benefits.
    lovely post.
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, thank you, usually we have milder weather here, but it's been very cold for the last week or so, brrrr! :)

      Delete
  4. I bet you both slept wonderfully after that! Sounds very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really did, it was so perfect. :-D

      Delete
  5. Very nice DH, sounds the perfect way to end the day :) I too love that you left Julia covered up, except for the target area :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! Yeah, I tried to keep her covered during what happened next, too. ;)

      Delete
  6. Ahhh, that is certainly one joy of the cold weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading over this again, you really are sweet to have kept my body warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You own my heart, my love. I'm all in.

      Delete
  8. That was definitely a "hot" post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, thanks rednakedy! Anything to stay warm, right? ;)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!