Friday, January 10, 2014

Picture Friday - Polar Vortex Edition

My friend rednakedy  (who sells awesome paddles right here, and I have reviewed here) gave me the idea for this post: Pictures sure to help keep my readers on the East coast warm.

I love that you don't actually see anything, but you can feel it. :)



I love this picture too. Her outfit looks gorgeous and he is all dressed up. Mhh.

I skipped through this one first, then something caught my eye and I clicked back again. I do like her figure, but that isn't it. Its the way he is looking at her. The smile on his face, he looks like he knows he is the luckiest guy in the world and cherishes her.


And here my treat for the weekend. Enjoy!


Happy Friday!

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mhhh, I know. I got hot and wet just thinking of that one! And is that a piercing we see you think?

      Delete
  2. Hmm, it is still snowing and freezing...but i don't care as much!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Glad to have helped! Stay warm!

      Delete
  3. OMG I have to go pick the kids up from school... at least I will feel warm in the playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures definitely will warm up anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW! You're so sweet! Thank you from the heart of my bottom! My day feels warmer and brighter already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I guess I forgot to mention, cautious - Hot! :)

      Delete
    2. I know, right?? Me too... :)

      Delete
  7. Wooser! Super hot Julia ... Mmmm :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! I don't know which is my favorite, they are all delicious. Definitely got me hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! Yeah, me too! Julia can really pick 'em! :)

      Delete
  9. Wowwwwza. Hot pictures Julia! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant to comment on this last week but forgot as I got into my own weekend. But seriously?! The last scene was killer. I showed it to my hubs of course. He said ABSOLUTELY. I agree. ❤

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!