Friday, January 17, 2014

Picture Friday - Secretary Edition

Hello Friday! I have missed you and what better way to start a Friday than with hot hot pictures, right?
I was going to call this the recently employed edition (since I somewhat started my working from home job this week), but my research kept drifting toward the secretary. Oh well! Enjoy!




Mh, this looks really hot. I always wonder what it would look like from behind DH..

Mh, I know this is more schoolgirl style, but I still love this. I love the intimacy of this position, and of course her skirt and DH is going to love those panties being pulled down.

I included this one first of all cause it is pretty. The colors in this are amazing, I love how the entire background is just black. And secondly, DH has been showing an interest in 'getting in position' and positions of submission, and thought this was a beautiful example.




12 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, great pics! Really like the last one too :) Have a wonderful weekend

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the secretarial photo's. Especially when I see a naughty one being spanked on her bare bottom wearing garter-belt and stockings, which accent her naked derriere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Julia! I do love the last one.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad, I wasn't sure if it would stand out like a sore thumb or something...:) Happy Friday Kim!

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! So hot. Makes me think of Mad Men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Love these pictures, great finds. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's an incredible new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Major companies are paying average people for simply sharing their opinions!

    You can earn anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!