Friday, January 31, 2014

Picture Friday - Sucking Cock Edition



I love when I have a flash of inspiration for my Picture Friday posts, and this idea came from a serious of pictures and the text underneath it that I found on tumblr and have been stuck inside my head for days now. (Could also have something to do with the fact that I am still coughing like crazy, and my throat hurts, and there is no way I can do any worshiping at the moment.) 


This is a nice example of safe, sane, and consensual. It’s also a tiny example of seduction by a Dominate.
His focus is completely on her. He’s aware of her needs. His job is to protect her - even from himself and his needs - and he reminds her that he’s taking his role seriously by checking on her. That brings her comfort to know he’s under control.
THEN - he doesn’t say, “Then choke on my cock, bitch.” (not Dom - JERK) and he doesn’t say, “Is it ok for me to continue” (not Dom - Sub). He asks, “Do you want more?”
Seduction through Domination is sometimes about getting us to admit to what we want. Especially naughty things.
While it is pretty graphic, the text underneath it really is what spoke to me. I love how caring he is. And they are right, if he asks, is it okay to do more, it is just such a big turnoff.







Interesting angle/shot. Took me a moment to figure it out.











13 comments:

  1. Great finds Julia! I am totally with you on the first one and love the last one. Took me a moment too :) Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,

      I wonder if the first ones will stick with you too for a few days....
      And the last one, very interesting shot, isn't it? Love!

      Delete
  2. Very yummy; pics..glad you are feeling better.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that last one...I was like, wait...what? And then, oooooooh, I get it. LOL

    Hope you are feeling better soon. I think I've somehow caught your cold from thousands of miles away. Boo. ;) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Tess, I was trying to keep my sick vibes to myself, but you will be happy to know that I am finally feeling better and not coughing every two minutes anymore.

      Thanks for popping in~!

      Delete
  4. How sweet such a LOLLIPOP of SIX INCHES OF SEXUAL PLEASURE, from a man must taste.for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH taught me to like it. What I really like about it is how much I can make DH happy with my mouth. :D

      Delete
  5. Oh these are some seriously hot pics. Makes me want to go find Clyde right now.

    I love the description on the first set. Very enticing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your post on CWS...Excited to read more on your blog here! XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!