Monday, February 3, 2014

How Football works - Seahawks win the Superbowl!

Generally, DH and I don't care too much about sports. Sure, there are some we like to watch on TV or in person. Like diving, synchronized diving (awesome), figure skating (so amazing), and I will even watch some dressage, however, football usually doesn't make the list. Ever.

Two weeks ago though, right after it was clear that the Seattle Seahawks were going to the Superbowl, DH declared that we are going to be watching the Superbowl!~ 
I just went along with it, sure, cause often times, DH just gets so caught up in other things, and he will have forgotten all about it. 
Not this time. We sat together in the living room with our children, and he explained football to me. Finally! 

Football to me is such an American sport, I have always had a passing interest in it, and learning how it works so I really enjoyed myself.

I am happy to report that I was able to cheer on our team in the right moments, I knew when something good was happening toward the end of the (forever long) game. And now, I can say that I was taught how to play Football watching the Seattle Seahawks win the Superbowl by a landslide! I mean, we even missed how they got the first two points, it was that quick!

One thing I can say about the other team, the Denver Broncos, all everybody ever talked about was Manning, and one man can't lead a whole team, as was clearly noticeable. (From a non-fan-of-the-sport-observational point).


GO HAWKS!

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't it a sweet game............ healthy, young, good looking strong men winning decisively 43-8!
    Be still my heart, Julia. The sun is out and life is good!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And I am going to out for a run now. Perfect!

      Delete
  2. So loved the Hawks winning. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +$3,624 profit last week...

    Subscribe For 5 Star verified winning picks on MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!