Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Under Pressure

Happy Anniversary!


"I can't believe you're sitting there on your bottom right now," I said, somewhat accusingly.  I had just given her a spanking, which had led to the hottest sex we'd had in a while, and she was seemingly calm and composed sitting on one of our kitchen chairs.

"I'm sitting on one side," she said quietly, and I noticed that she had shifted her weight.  Doh, I thought.  We'd been sharing our afterglow in the kitchen with coffee after I'd gotten dressed.  Once a week, I've been staying home after everyone leaves the house so that Julia and I can have some alone time.  Our 11-year anniversary is really soon coming up this Wednesday TODAY! - so I wanted to set a tone.

And a shade.

As we sat at the table, Julia pointed out how our morning felt like we were just waiting for me to leave and drive to work.  I knew how she felt.  Without one bit of self-pity (because we really are living happily ever after), I can say that our lives are a treadmill - an ever-revolving wheel of work, school, dancing, dinner, bedtime, and THEN, whatever time we can sneak in with my adult son stomping around the house as musical accompaniment.

"Hang on," I said.  "That's not entirely true this morning.  We made the most of our morning in every way."  It was true.  I had given her a hard spanking with my left hand until her bottom was very red, and then we'd had awesome sex.  We had started simply - I took her over my lap on the bed after the kids were on the bus, and pulled down her pants.  Her naked bottom lay over my lap.

"Now that we are finally alone, I'm going to give you a proper spanking."  My left hand made contact with her right cheek.  I let if fall flatly, finally not caring how loud it was.   SMACK!  She was quiet as I asserted my dominance, spanking with hard, measured strokes.  I gave her tasks to complete as I spanked her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, after each assignment.

"Good girl," I said.   I stopped spanking her when she started moaning and twitching her bottom from side to side, and squeezed her cheeks with my hands.  I ran my right hand up and down her back.  She sighed, and I heard a tell-tale sound from between her legs as I played with her buttocks.

"Is your little pussy wet?" I spread her legs.  I could see her sex in the mirror on our headboard.  I ran my thumb down her groove to her wet slot.

"No," she protested, claiming innocence.

"It IS wet!  Such a naughty girl."  I resumed spanking her.  She twitched as I spanked her hard, letting my hand cover her right cheek, and then her left.

Smack!  WHACK!  Smack!  I stopped, and gently smoothed her red skin.  "I'm going to give you ten more swats, and I want you to count each one.  Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said.  I paused and gathered my strength.  My left hand was stinging with the effort I'd put in already, but I was going for a big finish.

Smack!  "One."

SMACK!  "Two..."

SWAT!!!  "AH!  Three."  I aimed for the rounded curve of her bottom where it met her thighs.

SMACK!!!!  "Four!  Ahhh..."  I waited for her to settle back on my lap, and then continued.  As I spanked her, she got progressively louder as she counted, until I let the last swat land hard.

WHACK!!!  "Oww!  Ten!"

We've had an amazing marriage so far, but like the best stories, it took a turn when we started ttwd a couple of years ago.  I can't say we never looked back, but I can say that it has improved our lives, given us more respect for each other, and made us strong, better people.

I love you Sweety!  Happy Anniversary.  <3






28 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary my love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe the weather is EXACTLY like it was on our wedding day! Lol. :)

      Delete
    2. p.s. I hope you enjoy the flowers and chocolates coming your way... :-D

      Delete
    3. You know, usually I am the one that can't keep my mouth shut about a surprise! :D

      Delete
    4. Lol - at least the chocolates were good.... ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary and glad you found a way to carve out some private time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! We've also managed to secure a weekend alone! Excited!

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary weekend:)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! We are making plans.... :-D

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary, I'm glad you are finding some time together. 11 years is no mean feat it takes hard work and loving support from each other. Here's to the next few elevens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janey! You are so right! Last night, we sat in our little loveseat together and watched TV, because that's all we wanted to do, heh! We love spending time together, when we can. :)

      Delete
  5. A very Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! What a lovely way to celebrate. Here's to many, many more red bottom anniversaries =) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pearl. :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Perl! Eventually, I'll have to give her a swat for each year! heh.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee! I took Julia and the girls out to dinner. :-D

      Delete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day and I'm so glad you have managed to get some alone time this weekend. Enjoy! :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! We did have a very nice anniversary, and we're both really looking forward to having a private weekend!

      Delete
  9. I'm so happy for you both. There's nothing like being in a GOOD place on an anniversary. Our 20th is coming up very soon (May) and it boggles my mind. It goes too quickly, ttwd has seemingly turned back the clock on our marriage years. I'm so thankful to you both for your openness because it's made our journey all the more easy. Thank you tons and happy anniversary weekend! Hugs, M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi maryanne! Thank you so much for your comment! And CONGRATS on almost 20 years! That's really awesome! And I know what you mean about ttwd turning back the clock. In our case, it deepened everything about our marriage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable post! Happy anniversary! You two are such an amazing couple to read about, and the love you two have for each other really does show in your posts. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Kenzie that is such a nice thing to say. Thank you. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!