Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wood shed to the rescue!

Spring is in the air in my part of the world, the sun is out, plants are starting to change colors again, and the daffodils are blooming already. I love it!  I am so ready to get out of this house more again without freezing my butt off, and I know, I know, we didn't even have winter really, at least not like some of you.

This morning, DH stuck around before heading off to work, and then really surprised me by going to fill up my van. I love this man. I mean, who does that? Its so sweet!

After the kids were on the bus, we sat and had a cup of coffee together, enjoying the sunshine through our large windows.
"After your coffee is all gone, I want you to grab that pillow over there, and bring it in the closet." DH informed me out of nowhere. (Well, maybe not nowhere since I had been making my desire known in very subtle ways.)
"Can we go out to the wood shed instead?" I asked very nicely, just yesterday I reread a post of mine in which I had missed out on a spanking by talking back and then really regretting it. 

He looked at me, then smiled at me with this indulgent smile. "Sure, we can do that." And out we went.

In the woodshed, he had me bent over the desk. My body a little sore in that position, my legs were stretching as was my back, adjusting to this position. He lowered my pants and pink panties, put one hand on my back, pulled me close enough to his body for me to not feel like I was alone and drifting and started spanking me. 
The spanks were hard and he used his entire hand as a paddle. I was immediately struck by how much it hurt, and the position I had put myself in, only this time, I calmed down right away and just accepted this pain, the sting. I enjoyed every moment of it. 
Its kind of like going running, it is always hard first: the first 1.5 miles for me are usually the hardest, after that is when it really starts, and that is how I felt during this spanking, only it didn't take 1.5 miles, but hardly 5 spanks. To me that just means DH and I really needed it.

At the end, he grabbed the big wooden paint stirrer. "I will give you five more with this."

He rubbed my bottom with it for a good twenty seconds before even starting, and then let it swoosh down on my bottom. It stung! "That is one." he said, but I wasn't sure if he had asked me to count or not and therefore took this as a yes he had. 
The next four spanks were counted out loud by me, my bottom felt very warm when he rubbed his big hands over both my bottom cheeks.
"You can get up now." I turned to him and kissed him and he held me. I was really turned on, but not sure if he had the time before heading to work for the day.
"May I?" I asked him with my hands on his belt buckle. 
And again, he looked at me with that indulgent smile I so love and said. "Yes you may."

15 comments:

  1. So jealous you are getting spring weather already! We have snow yet again today!

    Sometimes a quick impromptu session is all that is needed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, no more snow! I am sorry to hear that. Our temperatures are supposed to drop again too, but today was still a very nice and warm day.
      And it was definitely needed for both of us!

      Delete
  2. Heh great post my love! And the sex that followed was AWESOME. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like that was a wonderful spanking and from what DH said, the sex that followed was AWESOME. Nothing like AWESOME sex after a hard spanking.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FD, it was. I love me a hot fast quickie after a spanking. Mhhhh :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, warm enough to go to the woodshed already? So jealous of that AND of the "paddle hand" :) I beg for his hand, but rarely get it. He much prefers something with some swing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH loves using his hands the most I think (at least from my perspective). He likes the different implements we have, but he likes his hand because he doesn't have to plan anything or get something out first....

      Delete
  5. SLURP! That was DEE-licious. And I have to comment on the dangling ending... excellent writing skills, girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee, I was going to describe more, lol, but it was just to perfect not to stop right there!

      Delete
  6. Very nice post Julia. Mmm, sounds like a very yummy and perfect start to the day!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. we had a snow day here yesterday! sigh. when will it ever end? crazy thing is that we had sixty degree weather just this past saturday. what the heck!? i'm jealous of the woodshed. we have one but it's filled with crap. maybe we should begin clearing it out.............

    thanks for this wonderful story! loved it!
    hugs, m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is crazy, I can't believe the weather would be so bipolar,..

      Might be worth clearing it out for...we love having that one last place of solace.
      Thanks maryanne!

      Delete
  8. Both of our sheds are waaaaaay too close to the nearest neighbor. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!