Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A dry day in the middle of March

Since I started to work from home, and sitting at the computer more than I was already doing before, I decided it was finally time to buy one of those exercise balls to sit on and see if that would help with my back pain. If you have followed my blog for a while, you know that I constantly have a backache, and sitting here all day was making it unbearable. 

Anyone else have a ball like that to sit on?

Anyway, I have been using it as much as I was feeling like it for about three weeks now, and I can tell my body is more toned, my back is stronger, and certainly doesn't hurt as badly anymore. Drawback? Going running seems like I am trying to run through quicksand. Exhausting. 

I have been sneaking around blogland a little, commenting here and there, but didn't know what to blog about myself. Our lives at the moment are so family focused, it is hard to be kinky at the end of the day. Which is why we have been having our alone times outside in the woodshed, condensed into half an hour a day, right after the children have been put on the bus.

DH has been making good use of the paint stirrer out there. 

I feel blessed to have what we have, our love for each other, along with common sense, mostly good and doable expectations, and  fantastic sex (when it happens).

Every day, there are a million things I want to blog about, thinking of you guys, and wanting to share, and now I can't think of anything, expect that the sun finally came out after drenching this entire area for days now. I have already gone on my run, and the quicksand felt more like beach sand today, leading me to assume that sitting on the ball is just a big workout, and my legs have just been tired from it.

So, I will leave it to you, do you have any questions for me or DH? Leave me a comment or send an email!!!! 


9 comments:

  1. Oh those exercise balls are great. I used to sit on mine constantly up until we moved. Then it got put in storage while we were sorting everything out and I forgot about it. I think I'll go dig it back out and start using it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, such 'easy' exercise, well not easy, but easy to fit into your schedule.

      Delete
  2. I agree - I think I'll go get my exercise ball out too! And sometimes our family needs that extra focus, so I see it as a good thing, when we give it to them.
    Ok, so here's my questions for you.

    What is your favorite thing about the age difference between you and DH?
    What was your favorite place you've ever traveled to? And what is your top choice now?

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great question, and definitely worth a post all by itself Cali Mom.

      I am glad you are getting out your ball again, its so easy to get out of good habits, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. Hey Julia,

    Glad the exercise ball is helping with your back. They are great aren't they and certainly do give you a workout. Glad to hear you and DH are managing to fit it time together around a busy family life :)

    Some great questions above. Will ponder and may come back or email :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I am going to start writing that answer post in a minute. :D

      Delete
  4. you've probably answered this question a bazillion times, but i don't know if i've ever asked anyone this... i rarely ask questions... what's your favorite implement and why? you can both answer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, we haven't really used any lately, except for the paint stirrer outside. I love his hands, but I also really like/dread the leather implements.

      Delete
  5. There is an amazing new opportunity that is trending online.

    Large companies are paying average people just for sharing their opinions!

    You can make up to $75 per survey!

    And it is available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!