Friday, March 28, 2014

It must have been the stockings!

DH and I have been moving along in our lives lately it seems. The kids, work, and SS all seem to have fallen in a pretty healthy pattern, however, this pattern hasn't included much sex. Well, its been on my mind constantly, but DH has been pretty distracted with getting ready to leave for our trip next week. Making sure everything at work is good, and I don’t begrudge him that at all considering the last time he went on vacation it was to be fired on the day he returned. So, he has been staying up late, and getting up early to work on who knows what.

DH was diagnosed with ADD when he was young I guess, and I know he thinks and works differently than I do. Everybody is different, I know that. However, hinting doesn't always work with DH, and often times I feel like I have to get out  the two by four for him to understand what I am trying to hint at. 
Like when I am horny and want to be with him. And not just exhausted at the end of the day but anytime really. I want to have SEX . Loud sex. Long sex. Exhausting sex. Overwhelming sex…all of it!

And still, he was distracted, and then I got my period. I am finally over that time of the month again. And still horny, lol. I mean, how in the world could any guy have a horny wife? Don’t all guys want that? A wife or woman who wants it just as much as they do? 

Maybe that is the age difference after all, who knows.

Last night, he finally stopped and took some time for me, but you know that closeness brought on by lots of sex over an extended period of time? That closeness that is not possible when you don’t have sex, or just barely have sex? That closeness was still missing, I was awkward after, he was shy and awkward after, and even though the sex was great, I still wasn’t feeling it.

Getting up this morning, I couldn't find any socks except for my white knee-high socks for the outfit. The
outfit that I haven’t worn in months. At least.  I decided why not? Today was the perfect day! DH was staying home to take our youngest to the doctor, and I knew he would be working from home the remainder of the day. I looked in my underwear drawer, but couldn’t make myself take out the big white panties. They are just so not sexy, lol, even though I know DH loves them. But I knew they wouldn’t make me feel sexy. I took out my polka-dotted white thong instead. I looked in the mirror and really liked what I saw. I love when you can actually tell that you have lost weight!

I put my usual pants on and went about my morning, sending my other child on the bus and starting my work. DH finally got back with chocolate milk for my coffee in hand. And we had the house (mostly except for sleeping SS) to ourselves. 
We went into the bedroom, and for once, I just didn't care that there was another person in the house. I mean, I wasn't loud, but I let go of the worry.

I slowly stripped out of my shirt, uncovering my naked breasts. DH was sitting in the recliner, and I had his attention. I turned slowly, lowered my pants, while revealing my choice of underwear. He smiled at me, as in,-why-don’t-you-come-over-here. I shook my head, declining the invitation with a smirk and slowly turned while lowering my pants.
I stood in front of him in thong and stockings, my long hair cascading down around my shoulders and back. The look on his face was amazing, and he made me feel beautiful and desirable. I finally had his attention!



Update: Continue here...

19 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet to have his attention!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what happened next?? Lol! Great post sweety! You are SO sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! Julia. This is so not fair! You better finish this story before you leave for your trip! C'mon! So not fair. Glad you finally got his attention tho. I liked your change in outfit, too. Hugs, m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, at least you had gotten a warning before reading it!!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Very tantalising Julia, you are a tease lol. Love the outfit and glad you got his attention :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that you've been "unsatisfied" lately, but I'm glad that at least I'm notthe only one! I would prefer sex twice a day most days, but my husband can go much longer without :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? How is it possible to be unsatisfied as a married couple that likes spankings, lol. It's like carte blanche that isn't being used....

      Delete
  6. hurray!! simply marvelous. I think it's a lovely cycle - feeling sexy, then showing it off, then when they look at you that way it makes you feel even sexier!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is, feeds itself as soon as one sets it in motion...

      Delete
  7. I love how you showed him what he has in such a sexy way!!
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.....:D

      Delete
  8. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can earn $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!