Sunday, March 30, 2014

Not just a cock-tease after all!

We kissed.
We kissed like teenagers hiding behind the school, only we were in our own bedroom, and were likely to not have any interruptions. Sounds heavenly, right?

He moved us slowly toward the bed all the while still kissing me. He had his hands on my bottom, roaming, exploring the thong. Once we got to the bed, the turn me around, and I was left looking at the bed.

"Bend over" and I did. The thong had done the trick and it was already paying the price by coming off withing two minutes of being exposed. I was left to stand there in my white knee-high stockings as I heard a leather belt unbuckle (shivers), his jeans button being undone, and pants being lowered. I looked over my shoulder at him, smiling, wishing he wouldn't take this long, but before I could finish the thought, his cock was at my pussy, feeling my excitement for him and his cock.

"Do you want Daddy's cock inside you?"  She moaned and wriggled her hips, and then pushed back against me, trying to get me into her tight pussy.  I let the the thick head of my shaft part her lips, and then pulled back again, teasing her wet slit.  I let my cock ride up over her bottom, and pushed it back and forth over where I know she likes it most.  She groaned as I get her bottom slick with my pre-cum.

"Mhh, you are so wet and ready.  Is my little girl horny?" He teased me, not quite entering me as I so desperately wanted and needed.
And of course he pulled away at that moment. He started spanking me. That position, bend over the bed really makes for a sharp spanking, it was very stingy and his big warm hand covered most of a cheek at a time. 

Julia's bottom looked so perfect in the daylight.  I was aware of my son in the next room, so I didn't spend much time spanking her tight little cheeks; they had hardly turned pink before I stopped and stood up behind her again, and positioned my cock at her wet entrance.

I put my hands on her hips to steady her, and then pushed my cock into her tight pussy.  She gasped as I stopped at the half-way point, and then pulled out again.  She was still too tight to accommodate my fully erect cock on the first try.  I slowly drove in and out, penetrating her a little more each time I thrust my cock into her wet pussy.

"Ohh," I groaned, "Daddy wants to slap his balls on your little clit."  I started thrusting hard, holding onto her hips and burying my full length inside her.  I could see my cock entering her pussy, which prolapsed a little around my pole each time I pulled it out.  Seeing that drove me crazy.  I increased my pace until I was slapping my balls against her pelvis, and put my thumb against her bottom hole which was wet and slippery.

The position, and the way he was holding on to my hips really turned me on more with each thrust, and I backed up more and more to get more cock into me. This position is the latest one I have been able to cum in. And I came. Twice before he finally pulled out, ordered me on all fours on the bed, and finished within two strokes. 

As we lay on the bed, intertwined in the middle of the day, I finally felt that closeness again that has been so elusive lately, and we spent a good half hour cuddling in our afterglow.

16 comments:

  1. Julia and DH,
    We love kissing like teenagers. Glad you had fun!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! Yeah, making out is so fun with Julia! ;)

      Delete
  2. Holy hell! You have me all hot and bothered! I can hardly get myself back together enough to say how much I loved the back and forth telling of it all... mmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! Yeah, Julia gets "credit for the edit." Hey, that rhymes! ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow, this was hot! Love how you both told it too. Glad you two had some fun and that the outfit worked :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Yep, the outfit was smoking hot! Julia is so sexy in stockings, holy moley! :-D

      Delete
  4. Wow! Somebody had a lot of fun this weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly, yeah we really did have fun. And also got some good family time in too!

      Delete
  5. Wow, is it just me or is it hot in here? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, it would be nice if I had the ability to write like you do, explaining your sexual encounter. Yours was hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you. I guess I have read plenty of romance novels and definitely know why I can write it fairly well. Thank you though!

      Delete
  7. btw.. where is Riley? I haven't seen her in any of the usual places we see each other. If you talk to her, tell her I am looking for her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley is good. IM me for her email address and you can talk to her yourself, I am sure she would love to hear from you as well!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting Riley know I was asking about her. We were able to catch up and find out what is new and all.

      Delete
  8. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and make money from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!