Thursday, March 6, 2014

Patty-cakes are awesome

"OK, after THAT spanking, I owe you a blog post."

Julia laughed.  We were in the kitchen as I got ready to go.  She always makes me at least one cup of coffee for the road, and I was waiting as our Senseo machine hummed away.  

"Definitely," she agreed.  "Although I wouldn't really call that a spanking…"  I had to laugh too, because she was so right.  I had the best intentions the night before, but my attempt was nothing to blog about.  Here we go anyway.

It was late when I pulled her over my lap.  We were both in bed already, and had taken luxury showers earlier.  We were clean!  I was thinking, give her a good spanking to re-establish our bond, and then take her when she was ready and willing.

"You'll be too loud," she protested.

"Nope.  No one will hear a thing," I said confidently.  I knew my adult son was still up, so I left the sheet covering her bottom, and started swatting her with my fingertips with my perfected slap-whipping motion.  Left, right, left, left. 

She didn't move at all.

I pulled down the sheet, and started caressing her naked bottom gently.  She sighed, and I started again, using the same technique.  After a minute or two, I said, "I'm really proud of you for working so hard at your job."

"Snog, snort huh?  Oh, yeah, mmm hmmm…."

Hmm, I thought.  My efforts were not having the desired effect.  I swatted harder, and then my son's door opened and he walked out into the kitchen.  I kept at it, swatting her with my fingertips.  I could hear that the sounds my fingertips were making were not going to be heard outside our room.  I was keeping my word. 

Tink!  Tink!  Micro-swat!

"I really like how you've been reading with the girls every night," I whispered lovingly.  My son walked back into his room and closed the door with a thump.

"Zzzzz…..", she said.

I gently woke her up and moved her off my lap.  She giggled sleepily as I fondled her, clearly not aroused in the slightest.  As she drifted off to sleep, I realized that as spankings go, that was pretty lame.


But as patty-cakes go, it was awesome!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, well they can't all be perfect, and it made up in connecting us anyway just by laughing over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yeah, that was pretty funny.... ;) I love you.

      Delete
  2. LOL...love these playful moments.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol love this! Cute post DH.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!