Thursday, April 17, 2014

Doing it Doggy Style!

Hello my lovely blog friends!!! I am so happy to report that we are home safe and sound, and have been for a few days already, however, I had the unfortunate fortune of sitting next to the biggest cougher on the whole plane for more than seven hours, and low and behold, I am sick. But at least its just me, and not the whole family.
The kids are doing very well with their jet-lag, they are such travelers! We arrived Sunday night after 6 pm, and were home by 7 pm. My expectations for them were not very high, although I figured they might want to go to school the next day, and they sure did. One morning, my oldest, who turned nine in Germany, came into my room at 6 in the morning asking if she can watch TV now because she had been up since 4 am doing her homework.

We had a pretty good trip, aside from the fact that DH didn't sleep much and his mood seemed to deteriorate with each night of not sleeping a lot. Although to his credit, he did pretty well, after all, going to Germany is never really a vacation as much as a marathon to see as many people and do as much as possible while letting the kids just roam at Oma's. But I am happy to report we managed everything. A few nights, my sister, her boyfriend and 15-month old stayed with us too, and we vacated Oma's waterbed for the even less comfortable couch in the living room. Needless to say, there was not a lot of sex! Even though we really had started out well, making sure to keep our connection the first few nights, but there is just no way to do it in the living room, on that couch.

Since we have been back, we have been adjusting to the time, and trying to get back in the groove. I was looking forward to jet-lag sex and being up with DH, but that hasn't really happened because I got sick. I have just been sleeping, lol. And he has let me.

This morning however, I was awoken by a huge person rolling himself on top of me and kissing me. In all the years we have been together (I love being able to say that), I have told DH many times to just wake me up for sex, but I can count the number of times he has actually done it on one hand. Well I think this morning expanded that number to my second hand, lol.
He kissed my neck, slowly going down my body. He stopped at my breasts, marveling at how well they fill out his hands, and then let his hands slowly wander down to his favorite part, my pussy. He suckled my nipple, while entering my pussy with his finger. He grew impatient very quickly and entered me with his already massive hard-on.

"Wait!" I said, suddenly even more excited. "We can do it Doggy Style again! No waterbed!!!" I smarted at him. He grinned, but didn't pull out all the way, making me flip over with his cock still inside my pussy. However, once he saw me kneeling in front of him like that, displaying all his favorite parts to his eyes alone, he pulled out and started fingering my pussy again while stroking my bottom hole.
"Mhh, my favorite view." I heard him murmuring.
He started entering my bottom with his finger, knowing this gets me every time, and proceeded to enter my pussy quickly. "You are so tight, I feel my thumb on my cock."
I felt so full, so deliciously full, and started grinding into him more.

It didn't last long, but the memory of it still makes me tingle.

We are home again.

16 comments:

  1. LOVE this Julia!! Being awakened by a horny Husband IS LOVELY!!!! I just posted my wake up call too =)

    Sorry to hear you caught the cruddy cough, but glad to hear you are home and finally enjoying some alone time.

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it really is, DH loled when he read your comment too! :D

      Delete
  2. Julia, how tantalizing!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhhh it was. I have been patiently waiting for his return, hopefully a repeat performance!

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you are all safely home. Sorry you are sick. My favorite position too. And both openings being full is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great way to start the day. I love doggy, it hits all the right spots. Hope you feel better soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you are right, it really does!

      Delete
  5. Welcome home.....there really is no place like home.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. only when I got to Germany, I feel the same way too.

      Delete
  6. Glad to hear you are all home safely. What is the time difference between home and Oma's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks rednakedy. Its nine hours that they are ahead of us.

      Delete
  7. Welcome home Julia, sorry you are sick and hope you are feeling better soon. Mmm, what a yummy start to the day. Glad you are enjoying some alone time together again:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear that you had such a great trip with the family - and of course coming home to something like that seems pretty damn good too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm, I love it that way too! Glad you are free to do it that way again. :) I just hate the name!

    Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. But I couldn't find your email to notify you. :/ So check out my latest post to learn more about it.
    http://www.rethinkingthoughts99.blogspot.com/2014/04/my-first-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you know you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!