Wednesday, May 28, 2014

30

"This is not a punishment spanking, so I'm just going to use my hand."  Julia had obediently slid over my lap and presented her bare bottom.  "I'm going to give you 30 swats," I said.  "I want you to count each one."

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

It was Monday evening, at the end of our glorious 3-day Memorial-Day-Julia's-Birthday-Weekend-Extravaganza.  She turned 30 on Saturday, so I wanted to make it her best birthday ever.  And at the same time, something that I've been thinking about finally clicked into place: Julia is with me.  I am her man, in every way.   I took her outside in the evening sun yesterday with her rings on, and let her blind me with her new bling.  Beautiful.  And the rings were pretty too ;) .

Swat!  "Ah, two," she said.  I pulled back my arm and aimed for her left cheek.  Slap!

"Three," she said quietly.  I continued spanking her with my right hand, adjusting my velocity carefully.  Her bottom took on a red hue.  During more severe spankings, I've taken to putting my left hand on the back of her neck to steady her and remind her that I'm in charge, but this spanking wasn't quite that hard.  My son was home in his room down the hall, but I let the spanking ring out anyway - I'm so tired of trying to be considerate with that kid, especially when we're just trying to live our lives.

SWAT!!  "Oww, twenty-three," she said.  I'd let one land on her right cheek a little harder than I had intended.  She started shifting her hips from side to side, but I put my hand on her bottom and gently caressed her where I'd been spanking, and she stopped moving and let me slide my hand over her skin, running my fingers down the cleft between her buttocks dangerously close to her sex, and then down her thighs and back up.

"Good girl," I said.  I pulled my hand back and brought it down hard again.  SLAP!  My pace was unhurried.  For whatever reason, I was enjoying this spanking as much as any I'd given her.  We reached thirty, and I pulled my arm back all the way.

WHACK!!  My hand spanned her cheeks over her sit spot and she yelped.  "And one to grow on!"

Happy Birthday mein Schatz.  I love you.

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday indeed...what a great way to end the birthday weekend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi abby - yes! I left out the part where I just totally collapsed after her spanking, instead of having sex with her like I should have lol! Oh well...

      Delete
  2. You left out the part that is still sticking with me, I keep remembered how you stopped at certain ages and talked about what we did that year. Really surreal moment but really stuck with me.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more than a little humbling to have been your "Mann" since you were 18 years old. I love you all the way through.

      Delete
  3. THat is the best birthday spanking I've read about. I especially love how he stopped at certain ages and talked about what you did that year. Awesome.

    Happy Birthday Julia. Sounds like had a wonderful weekend and a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! Julia said it was her best birthday yet. No pressure for next year (gulp)!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Julia. Great birthday spanking. i especially like number 31

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are just too damn cute! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Julia! Sounds the the perfect birthday spanking :) glas you had such a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz - she really did have a great weekend - we all enjoyed her birthday, and I'm still loving the Saeco super-esspresso-machine her mother got her! Wheee!

      Delete
  7. Yay!!! Happy happy birthday, Julia!!! Sounds like it was lovely!! Thanks, DH for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee! We had a great time. ;)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!