Friday, May 2, 2014

Picture Friday - International Masturbation Month Edition

Hello everybody!

I was just starting to log into my tumblr account when I ran into something very intriguing sounding: International Masturbation Month!

I have never even heard of that, but am happy to help spread the word. According to Wikipedia (2014), "International Masturbation Month (IMM) is an annual event celebrated in the month of May to protect the right to masturbate". 

In celebration of masturbation:









My personal favorite!


This one too!

What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Nice pics Julia, didn't realise May was IMM. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic. Who knew there was a special month devoted to masturbation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lest it be overlooked, May 20th is also National Butt Spanking Day. Or at least it was last year... I'm going to ASSume the same for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is news to me! But thanks for sharing ~
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all! Never heard of this before and isn't it nice that it's a whole month and not just a day. Didn't know about National Butt Spanking Day on the 20th either. Thank you, rednakedy for letting us know about that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the same as yours. Dayyum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I had no idea that this special month existed. Have a lovely Sunday!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics, didn't know there was a special month, I have some catching up to do

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!