Monday, June 16, 2014

Daddy's Day

Hi, DH here!  Julia made my day the best Father's Day ever yesterday!  She somehow arranged for ALL of my children to show up for our daughters' huge dance show, which was amazing!  We had a very nice day, complete with pizza for dinner, and a nice, relaxing evening.  We had finally made it to our room, when I turned to Julia and said, "It's not just Father's Day, you know."

"What do you mean?"  She was sitting on the small couch in our bedroom.  She had her laptop open, but she'd finished working for the day.

"It's also Daddy's Day," I said.  "And Sunday.  So I'm going to be spending some time with my girl tonight."

She smiled, but she didn't say anything.  I could tell that she was doubting my resolve, but what she didn't know was that I was determined to give her a good spanking last night.  We finally climbed into bed, and I sat up to pull her over my lap.  "Oh no, really?  She protested, but I kept my cool, and she finally slid over my lap, with her naked bottom under my hand.  I massaged her gently, and then drew back my arm and let my hand fall on her right cheek.  SLAP!  I warmed her up slowly, gradually increasing the velocity of my swings until the swats were loud, even in my ears.

"Oh!  Ah!"  Her bottom shifted on my lap, and then she turned her head.  "The sound is echoing off the walls!"

I stopped spanking her and massaged her bottom again.  The sound WAS echoing off the walls of our bedroom, which meant it could probably be heard elsewhere in the house.  I've stopped caring if my adult son hears or not; if he doesn't agree with our lifestyle, he can just leave.  But, her Mother is also staying with us, and Julia was not ready for her to find out last night.  

"OK," I sighed.  "It's not MY mother staying with us right now.  And if it were, I guess I wouldn't want to talk to her about it, either."  I pulled the sheet up over her bottom.  "It's too bad," I said, resuming my administration of her spanking.  "I love looking at your naked bottom."


I hope all the Dads out there had a great Father's Day!  Thank you, Sweety, for a beautiful day.  

15 comments:

  1. Nice Father's Day.... For both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle - yep, it really was. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you had such a great Father's Day DH. Sounds like a (almost) perfect end :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! I left out the awesome sex that followed. :-D It really was the perfect day.

      Delete
  3. Darn echoes! Glad you had a nice fathers day anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River - yep! I need to put up insulation. ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww, sounds like it was wonderful, even if it was cut a little short! Happy late Fathers Day DH! Glad you both enjoyed the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kenzie! Yeah, we had such a great time. Our girls were so beautiful in their production! It was really amazing.

      Delete
  5. Am finally spanking my Wife!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some rule making help.
    Please
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi john - the best advice I can give (and have given all over this blog, heh) is to take it slow and make rules that make sense, and (at least at the beginning). Most of the rules that Julia and I have are for her safety and well-being. ONE rule we have is about me not liking something (her leaving her hair in the shower), but I only give her a REMINDER spanking (typically with my hand) if she breaks that rule.

      On the other hand, if she doesn't go running three times a week (her OWN GOAL), I give a spanking with our wooden paddle.

      Look around other blogs and search for ideas for setting rules. Go slow and build trust!

      DH

      Delete
  7. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and earn dollars for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!