Monday, June 2, 2014

First weekend in June!

Hello blogland!

Thank you everybody for my lovely birthday wishes, you guys are amazing! And as you can imagine, I had a great day, lets make that weekend actually! The day after my birthday, we went on a whale watching tour that lasted all day. It was so nice to spend that much time together as a family as well as by ourselves, stuck on a boat.

DH also surprised me with a wedding and engagement ring for my birthday. I have to admit, I really was surprised! Here he was, early on my birthday morning, pulling a little black box out of his pocket while lowering himself onto his knee. My heart started beating really quickly...

Since we got married, we have bought several rings, but never one from a jewelery store, always just from the mall, or the department store. Since I started losing weight, I also started to not be able to wear my ring anymore: it would literally just fall off.
Then the other night, tired and a bit under the influence, I admitted to DH how I didn't like walking around without a ring. It made me feel like any guy could just assume I am fair game, and I felt a little untaken-care-off. You know?


All weekend, I have been wearing my rings, and making sure they sparkle at DH every time we were in the sunshine.

Sunday morning, I woke up around 4. Who else wakes up like that? Anybody? What do you do? I was just wide awake and thinking next time I will just get up and work or something. Anyway, I finally went back to sleep around six and managed to sleep in a bit, waking up to no one else next to me in bed. I grabbed my kindle, planning to find some sexy book to read.

I did. Still enjoy Carolyn Faulkner.

Then I hear the door, DH came in, expecting me to still be asleep.

I pulled back my blanket, revealing my entire naked body to him. "Are you coming in?"


"No, I need coffee and I don't want to take off my clothes again." he says.

Huh?!

"Really? You are just gonna walk away from this?" I say as I spread my legs just a little.

And he got in bed with me where he fucked me doggy-style until we both came.


Later that day, back in bed again, DH turns to me.

"I want to resume Sunday night spankings, and as a form as discipline, I am going to put a plug in your bottom tonight."
I can't look at him, all embarrassed, not sure what he wants me to say or do.
"Turn over on your tummy. Good, now spread your legs." I feel has hands on me, anticipation is making his every breath tingle on my skin, trying to figure out what will happen next. My pussy was already wet, and as he enters my pussy with his finger, I can feel his surprise.

"Mhh, my little girl is horny, mhh?! You like my finger in your pussy?" he teases me, not really expecting as answer. He pulls out and starts circling my bottom.

"I want to take your bottom tonight, which is why I will put this plug in first." I hear the lube being opened, my cheeks being spread apart and I feel cold smooth glass nudge at this most private part.

After he inserted the plug, he got out a paddle he had stashed under his pillow, a thin wooden one, and spanked me. At first it was snappy, and I could feel he was starting to find his groove, when I realized just how loud the echo was. I said something along the lines, but only got spanked harder for saying anything, and I suddenly didn't care either. I let him decide that it was okay, and trusted his judgement.


I know anal sex is not for everyone, but I really enjoy it. And trust me, it took a long time to even admit that, let alone say it out loud or type for the whole world to see. But seriously, all it takes is patience, trust, love, and lots of lube!

Happy Monday!!!

18 comments:

  1. That... was an awesome weekend! I love you Sweety, and I'm sorry your Birthday Month is over! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday. Love the plug as a pre to anal sex. Ty's favorite and I love it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blondie. Glad to hear I am not the only one. :D

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm - what a great birthday! 2 of my favorites, doggie style (hate that name) and anal plug and sex. (Maybe that's 3!)
    Glad you had such an amazing birthday. One you won't soon forget!

    (sorry for the anon post. I am not comfortable (feeling shy?) keeping my name one here while admitting to the things above. I know, kinda childish.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I totally understand, as I said, it took me a while to admit it myself. Thanks for commenting though!
      And yeah, doggy style doesn't really tell anything about how amazing sex in that position is, doesn't do it justice I think. :D

      Delete
  4. Happy late birthday!! Yay for May bdays. :) Sounds like you had a great time, and I'm glad you're both doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love May birthdays! Thanks Kenzie. :)

      Delete
  5. Julia, happy late birthday ! It absolutely sounds like a fantastic time for you. Whale watching must be exciting, I’d love to do that, apart from just walking in front of my mirror, I mean. :-) I think it is so lovely that DH had your rings as a present and that he had obviously listened so closely to you. I am sure they are beautiful.
    I am absolutely with you about waking up that early in the morning. I tried warm milk, valerian tea, baking, cleaning the kitchen, reading, watching tv, but I do not always find back to sleep.

    I am glad you had an awesome weekend, a very lovely and awesome one and I am sorry that I did not see the last post, to congratulate in time (!).

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ni Na,

      First off, thank you!
      Second, whale watching was pretty fun, and I know how you feel about mirrors, and I was just so tired of not liking what I was looking at. Which is usually my motivation to get up and exercise, which led to more changes, being more active, and making slightly better eating choices.

      Delete
  6. Hi Julia, belated Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day and weekend. I love that DH gave you the rings. What a wonderful gift :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the weekend was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia your botty must have hot from that spanking ,best,Tim. been hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect, I have had worse though...:)

      Delete
  9. So glad you had a great time. I have never experienced a butt plug, but Ash has been "threatening" to buy one recently. And I have to agree, anal can be delish. Congratulations on your new rings! Just in time for the sunny weather to make them shine :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!