Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BOOM!

BOOM!

Hi, DH here!  Firstly, a belated Happy 4th of July to all of you!  This post is kind of like that firework that didn't go off in the bottom of the barrel, and then suddenly starts smoking again and then KAPOW! I was going to write it last Thursday, but the 10-year-old boy in me had already taken over, and I chose instead to light off stuff with the kids.  On the 4th, we visited friends for a family party, and took our big fireworks over there.  We live in a part of the country where its still legal;  we had a pretty good show, but the neighbors at the top of the cul-de-sac purchased most of the artillery at the local reservation, and spent the afternoon and evening playing their favorite fireworks game.

 I'll try to break down as I understood it:

1. Assemble 20 of your friends, each with about 100 shells each for the mortar tubes you have standing on the street.
2. Have your friends load up all the tubes and tie the fuses together.
3. Put one really big shell right in the middle of all the other tubes.
4. IMPORTANT: fail to put that last shell in a tube.
5. Light the fuses.
6. Run away yelling, "OH NO LOOK OUT WHAT HAVE WE DONE!"
7.  Repeat.

The other shells would start taking off, very beautiful, nice display, and then FOOMP! The shell that was outside a tube would try to take off, and then explode all over the street.  It would also knock down the other tubes that were still blasting away, which was super dangerous.  Whee!  They only shot themselves once.

"Daddy's going to give you a spanking now," I said.  It was that rare evening during the weekend where we were both still awake.  I had already raided the toy box, and was totally ready.  Junior was still walking around, but I didn't care.  I pulled her over my lap, and then covered her beautiful bottom with the sheet.  I had selected the small wooden paddle with its raised exclamation point as implement of choice.  I went straight to the paddle too, and spanked her thoroughly with it.  The sheet muffled the swats, and also seemed to take the sting out of my swings.  I finally threw caution to the wind and pulled down the sheet.  

We both ignored the sound of the paddle smacking her bottom.  I worked it between her cheeks, spanking very close to her sensitive openings.  I think I may have accidentally whacked her anal opening a couple of times, but I didn't let it bother me.  After the spanking, I pulled her head down on my cock, and she took it deep into her throat, letting me push it as far as I dared, and holding it perfectly in her throat until I slowly pulled it out.

I hope everyone had a great 4th with all fingers intact!  We are off on our family vacation next week, so I'm sure Julia will have some new pics to post.




11 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again, DH. Sounds like you both had a great holiday. :)

    How would it be to live where fireworks are legal? We have to go to another state to buy the good ones and then we don't get caught. Well, not "we". I mean the family we celebrate with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, yeah, I LOVE the 4th of July. It's my favorite holiday! We've been going over to a friends house for the last couple of years too, really fun. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I think your post sent fireworks off in my girlie parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend of fireworks all round:) Great to hear from you DH.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! Good to hear from you too!

      Delete
  4. Ooh sheet muffler- haven't considered that one-- good idea! And good idea with throwing caution to the wind, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee! Yeah, sometimes we are inspired. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow that was hot! Glad you guys had a good time :-) I love the part where you said, "I might have whacked her anal opening a few times, but I didn't let that bother me." Spoken like a true Dom :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River - thank you! That is a very nice complement. :)

      Delete
  6. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and receive money for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!