Monday, October 27, 2014

Corrective discipline

Hi, DH here!  I hope everyone is enjoying Fall this year!  This weekend we carved our pumpkins and finished our outdoor decorations as well.  I love Halloween, and I have to admit to having a fog machine and a ghost on a string.  I don’t like REALLY scaring anyone, but I love getting into the spirit of the season, if you know what I mean.  And Halloween is on Friday!  The PERFECT day to take the kids trick-or-treating.

Weekends are busy for us in general, and last weekend was no exception.  I’m usually the first one up in the house, and on Saturday I totally screwed up Julia’s coffee maker.  It’s actually a huge automated machine that grinds the beans and then pours out perfectly made coffee, complete with foam on top.  We would have never purchased such an extravagant luxury for ourselves, but Julia’s Mom did, and it takes a bit of knowledge to operate it successfully.  For example: Do NOT remove the “dregs drawer” in mid-cycle, unless you want to FAIL at making coffee.

Yeah.

The machine locked in mid-cycle. I was immediately out of my element;  I know better than to tinker with that thing.   I got my shoes on, as I have a back-up coffee maker outside in our woodshed.  Julia sat down with the user manual, and then saw me with my keys.

“If you are going out for coffee right now, I am going to EXPLODE!”  She tried to say this as calmly as possible, I could tell, but she was frustrated that her machine was broken and I was daring to leave.  I wasn’t actually going anywhere other than out to the shed, but I could see her point.  I had to agree with her too, that would be super-lame if I just abandoned her like that.

“I’m just going out for the other machine, Sweety.  I’ll be right back.”

I let it slide and we progressed through the weekend as if nothing had happened.  Until last night.  Then, after we were clean and ready for bed, I got down our box of grown-up toys from our closet.

“We need to clear up something that happened yesterday,” I said.  I took out the long leather paddle, and the glass plug.  I sat down on my side of the bed, and patted my leg.  “I want you over my lap right now, little girl.  I’m going to spank you with my hand, and then the leather paddle.”

She climbed over my lap and offered me her naked bottom.  I steadied her with my left hand on her back, and then starting spanking her hard with my right.  “Is it ever OK to yell at Daddy?”

Slap!  Slap!  I spanked her right cheek and then her left with my hand.

“Ow!  No, Daddy,” she said.  I kept spanking her, alternating between her cheeks.  Her legs began to kick and twitch.

“Are you going to ever yell at Daddy again?”

Slap!  Slap!  WHACK!  I caught her right across her sit spot, and her exposed lips caught part of the blow.

“AAHHH!  NO!”

SLAP!  “No…. what?”

“No, Daddy,” she wailed.  

“That’s a good girl,” I said.  I kept spanking her until she was on the verge of crying, her hips twisting away from me as she tried to escape her punishment.  I finally stopped and caressed her red bottom.  I could see my handprints on her red skin.   “It’s time for the paddle,” I said.  I pulled it out from under the pillow where I’d stashed it, and rubbed it along her buttocks.  I pulled it back, up high, and aimed for the center of her bottom.

“Daddy is spanking you for your own good,” I said.

WHACK!!  The first blow from the paddle came down right on target.  She flinched, and then her hips bucked as she registered the pain.  

“AHAA!”  OW!”  I kept spanking her with the paddle without mercy.  The paddle striped her cheeks in red, angry swaths, as I worked down her bottom to her sit spot.

WHACK!  SLAP!  WHACK!

“OWA AHHHH!”  Her legs danced as she kept trying to twist her hips out of range.  I put my left hand on her hip and pulled her close as my pace came to a crescendo, and then I stopped, letting her rest.  “Daddy’s done with the paddle,” I said softly.  I massaged her red, puffy bottom with my hand as she slowly relaxed from the pain I had administered.  My fingers slipped into the cleft between her cheeks, and I smiled at the wet slick of her arousal.

"Good girl."

19 comments:

  1. Sounds a little like overkill to me. It sure seemed like you were headed out leaving her with the problem. Sure, yelling isn't appropriate, but I'd say you could have stopped at the red handprints on her bottom. Glad that my Hoh saves the heavy stuff for big transgressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As DH already said, wooden paddles are reserved for trouble, and I do everything in my power to avoid those. Seriously. There are several posts on my blog that kind of highlight my dislike of that paddle.
      I think its also kind of weird to go on other people's blogs, spanking blogs nonetheless, and criticize how the spankings wasn't right? Really? Seems more troll-like behavior to me.

      Delete
  2. HI Anonymous! Thanks for your comment. Well, as anyone who reads our blog knows, the leather paddle is Julia's favorite implement. And mine too! The "heavy stuff" is the wooden paddle, which only comes out when she is Really In Trouble. Any of our other implements are mostly lighter than my hand. I'm a big guy, with large, strong hands. I guess in your experience, just my hands would be the "heavy stuff" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds quite fair especially since she knows the rules quite well. I wish my Hb would not allow such things. Unfortunately he is pretty passive and I am allowed to be a brat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it doesn't even matter if it was fair or not, you know? If my DH thinks I was not speaking respectfully enough to him, than that is the truth, and therefore the punishment he decides on will be right for us. Especially if it is followed by hot sex, like it was.

      Delete
  4. My guess is Julia would have been very disappointed if it hadn't turned out the way it did. When it works, there is nothing better than being claimed and reminded to submit. Sounds like a good ending to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara,

      Exactly. There have been so many things over the last few months that he has let slide because of this reason and that, that I really just enjoy the closeness and the caring that stems from a spanking like this one.

      Delete
  5. Were you guys ever able to fix the coffee maker? The beauty of s spanking relationship is that no one else can decide if a spanking is overkill or too light or anything else. That is up to the couple themselves. No two spanking relationships are alike and what works for one may not work for another but if it works for the couple involved then that's all that matters. If Julia had posted complaining then that would be another matter, but that's not what happened. Sounds like a perfect end to the weekend to me! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne,

      That was exactly the point I was trying to make. :)

      And yes, I did fix the stupid thing! It was just a matter of getting it to finish its cycle, which I accomplished with a piece of cardboard. I love youtube!

      Delete
  6. I totally would've had the same reaction if I though FM was leaving and I get it. No yelling! That probably wouldn't have went over very well here either. --> no yelling is actually something I've asked him to help me work on!
    Sorry you had one Julia, but yay for the afterwards. That's the best kind of finale ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi elle - yeah, it was really just her tone that set me off. And the afterwards was incredible, we love having sex after a spanking! :)

      Delete
  7. Even imagining myself in the same situation makes my mouth turn down in a little pout and I can just he's myself getting snippy. I'm fairly certain even had I tried very calmly to say something, there would have been a blatant, edgy tone in my voice. And since my inner brat requires very little encouragement to make an appearance, a similar situation left unaddressed would have been a green light for it to happen again. We're working on getting him to recognize his authority to correct things at that stage, since as relative newbies, we started ttwd with the idea that we would only be correcting major infractions. Now that we've hit our one year mark, we're fine-tuning behavior.

    I love love love the sex afterward. More and more often he is noticeably turned on immediately after the session is over, and it makes me so happy (even if the session was a difficult or emotional one and I need a few minutes of cuddling to get there.) It's been a journey to get to this point. :)

    Thank you for this post, I love reading the Hoh perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get the inner brat, although I have a firm control over her most of the time - just not before coffee, lol. Thanks for your encouraging comment, really appreciate it! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Oh my, I'm sorry some of the comments turned into judging what sounds like a very enjoyable ending to a coffee dilemma! I love the leather paddle too (and butt plugs!). Thank you for sharing-- I always love your stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It was a very enjoyable and connecting ending to such a stupid coffee dilemma! :D

      Delete
  9. Hi DH and Julia, having been a reader here for some time I know how these kind of spankings work for you. Resolve issues and bring you closer, especially when they end the way this one did :) It sounds from the post and your replies that you both needed this.

    Glad too that you were able to fix the coffee machine :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging words Roz. This is how it works for us, and I am glad of it. :)

      Delete
  10. I think the judgmental comments are just fueled by jealousy!

    It sounds like it went exactly the way that the two of you wanted/needed it to go - and that's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and earn cash for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!