Monday, October 20, 2014

Endless Summer

Hi, DH here!  It feels like forever since I’ve written, partly due to the face that we have had the best, longest, most glorious summer we’ve ever had, ever.  And the weather has been nice too.  No seriously, the weather has really been outstanding here in the Northwest.  Yesterday, we had a very
unseasonable day with temperatures in the 70s, just a perfect summer day.  I did man chores around the house, like removing the moss from our roof and mowing the lawns.  It’s unsettling, how warm it is.  Today it’s raining, so more typically Fall-like weather.

But it’s too warm.

Julia and I had a great weekend together.  We’ve been very close lately, as if we are both caring for each other a little more, or nurturing our relationship.  A few days ago, we were getting up for the day, and I made some offhand comment about how we have sex (I
can’t even remember what the comment was), and Julia said, “Well, maybe you should have sex with me the way you WANT to, instead of the way you think I want it.”  She gave me that classic eyebrows-raised challenge, and then the moment was gone as the kids came in, or the dogs needed to be fed, or any of the other distractions that consume our days.  But that comment stuck with me.  I kept turning it over in my mind.  Have sex with her the way I want to.  What did that mean?  How was I NOT having sex with her the way I wanted to?  Or, to say it another way, how would I change how we have sex if I was doing what I wanted?

We went to bed clean and awake for once, even though it was well past 10:00 PM.  We kissed and cuddled, naked in our bed.  Before long she moved down my body and took my cock in her mouth.  

“Ohhh,” I groaned.  “That’s a good girl. Suck Daddy’s cock.”  I put my hands in her hair on both sides of her head, and gently pulled her mouth down further, until half my shaft was in her mouth.  She stopped there and sucked hard.  

“Uhh, wow…”  I’m pretty sure my eyes crossed as she slowly pulled her head up so that the head of my cock was surrounded by her lips.  

The light was dim in our bedroom, but she looked at me as she sucked my cock.  

Have sex with me the way you want to.

My grip tightened in her hair, and I pulled her head down again firmly.  “Leave your mouth open,” I ordered.  I pulled her head up so that my cock popped out of her mouth and she was fully looking at
me, and then pulled her back down to take half of it again.  My speed increased and she kept her mouth open so that her spit and my pre-cum coated my cock and balls.  As I kept pulling her head up, a long string of saliva extended from her mouth to the head of my cock, only to be sucked up again as she took my cock deep into her throat.


Later, I came into her bottom in an endless stream as she moaned and clenched in her own orgasm.  We finally finished, and I pulled her close.  I got up and got a washcloth and gently cleaned her face so that it wouldn’t break out the next day.  We fell asleep cuddled together, exhausted and happy, another Saturday gone in our endless summer.

12 comments:

  1. Fantasic post, DH! I have been telling my husband this for TWO YEARS and he still hasn't taken me up on it. He swears he has no preferences, no fantasies. Nothing. It's good to see someone taking advantage of the offer! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke! I have to admit it took some courage to do this, but it was really smoking hot! :-)

      Delete
  2. You know, its fun to read a whole post about such an off-hand comment I made. I mean you never even said anything about it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many things that go by between us, unsaid because of so many other commitments. But yeah, I think about what you say all the time. :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow DH, awesome post! Glad to hear from you :) Glad you have had such a fantastic summer weather wise. I hope we do too this yesr, when it arrives.

    Glad too that you and Julia are even closer and enjoying each other. Wow, that sounds like a fantastic night ... and hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thank you! Yeah, the weather has been amazing. I keep telling Julia that it's TOO hot, like we really should not be having such warm weather in the middle of October, but she just laughs at me. ;) And we are closer, it seems like we keep learning new stuff.

      Delete
  4. Love that last photo!

    So terrific that just a side passing comment made for such an awesome connection!! My Man commented pretty much the same thing as your comment to Julia, even though I think he isn't looking anyway sometimes....he IS always looking.

    Enjoy these last days of summer you two crazy kids!! =)
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl! Yep, that's Julia ha ha! She spent most of her life being IGNORED by the people that should have listened to her the most. I vowed to never be one of those people. :) And yeah, the weather is still holding out!

      Delete
  5. I would be about 99% certain that my husband likes sex anyway he has it. But the way you describe would probably be his number one favorite. Great comment by Julia. Nice to get your husband thinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blondie. I don't even remember the conversation all that well, but I remember just saying to just have sex the way he wants to, and he should always do that. And it was great, exactly what I have been wanting and craving.

      Delete
    2. HI Blondie - yeah, it took a little bit of effort me to step outside of myself and think of ME for a change, instead of considering her and how she might feel if I did it. Turns out she LOVED it! But it felt risky, you know? Hard to explain lol!

      Delete
  6. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and receive $$$$$ for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!