Friday, November 21, 2014

Picture Friday - Movember Edition

Caution - Extremely hot pictures!
Hello!


As I was having a wonderful hour with my husband yesterday morning, I had the idea to find only

pictures of men with beards to observe Movember.  For those who don't know this one yet, it is to raise awareness to men's health issues, like testicular cancer.
I love waking up early lately. For some reason, we just wake up within minutes of one another, and after various pets have been let out, we are usually both awake. Nothing to do yet, but be lazy and cuddle, enjoy each other, watch the sky start to light up over the mountain.












This one has been stuck in my mind for days now. Love this one? More here

13 comments:

  1. Great hot pics Juli! Noth like early morning snuggle time :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love early morning snuggle time, nothing can beat it!

      Delete
  2. Yummy pics.....thanks.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE fan of your pic's today! The spanking one is really HOT, I agree =)
    Have a great weekend to you and DH!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pearl, we managed to have a great weekend really focusing on us. Very fun. I hope you did too!

      Delete
  4. I agree with everyone else...yummy! Thanks for sharing Julia. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i do like that one that was stuck in your head for days. i think i may have it in mine for a bit too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fondles, so happy to see you are back in blogland!

      Delete
  6. Hot. HOT! HOT!!!

    Hope you and your family (and everyone here, near and far) have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rednakedy! We really did, and we hope we did too! :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!