Thursday, December 4, 2014

A rest-of-the-year Challenge!

Thank you for your lovely words my friends, I really appreciate it. And of course you were right, and we have already worked it out. In the most delightful way possible too, even though it didn't involve a spanking. Hopefully there will be more regular spankings again in the new year, but don't need to go into more detail. :)

But while I was lying in DH arms after having hot sex, and two orgasms, it occured to me that it is already December. Again. The older I get, the more time speeds up and I seem to have to pay more attention to actually making it matter. Like Holidays and birthdays.

Two years ago, this was the time I left for Germany with the kids while DH stayed behind and I had issued him a challenge (You can read about it here.) to have sex every day until I left. We met the challenge and had a lot of fun. It was fun to have a reason to actually turn off the TV and just go to bed with the purpose of making love. The intimacy achieved, and I think its a great way to end the year. Our year. So, with the year coming to an end, I have decided that is what I want to do again.

DH being a guy, he of course, did not mind. And to give us a jump start, I went and got waxed today. My pussy is bare and I love it!

Happy December!!

Anyone interested in joining?

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! I'll ask my H. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! Its so fun doing it, but then also looking back at the whole month and remembering and knowing you really fucked a lot that month!

      Delete
  2. Well, happy December Julia :) what a great idea!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a challenge worth pursuing! Woo-hoo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!