Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Duet

We finally made it to bed last night after ten pm. (For us, pretty late as we have turned into these really old people that get up way too early.) Tired, cold, but really happy, we were lying spooning style, DH's front pressing along my whole back and butt area and for the longest time, we just lay there quietly, while he stroked my hip and I stroked along his arm which was under my head. I know I was processing the Day, and the Holidays, family we saw, and family that we didn't and I could feel myself being swept away by other places and people instead of actually being in the moment, present and present. 

I started to wiggle my bottom just a little at DH, his already semi-erect cock that had been nestled along my butt stirred with a jerk.

I was so relaxed lying next to Julia, and so at peace, but her wiggle was enough to get my attention.  I slid my hand down her back to the curve of her bottom, and then worked my third finger into her tight pussy.  She moaned as I carefully thrust it deeper into her pussy.  My cock swelled to its full size almost immediately, and tried to insert itself between Julia and my finger.  I gave in, and positioned my head against her wet pussy and gently pushed it into her.  She gasped as my cock parted her lips and slowly filled her canal.

"I want to put my whole cock in," I whispered as we lay on our sides.

"Oh, yes," she said.  She pushed back against me, striving to get more of my cock into her pussy.  I pushed forward, and our bodies finally made contact as my balls slapped against her clit.

"Ahh, that's it," I said.  I started rhythmically driving it into her, holding her shoulder for leverage.

"Turn over and get on your knees," I commanded.  Julia flipped over and presented me with her beautiful bottom.  Immediately, I took her pussy with my cock, and then wet my thumb with my spit, and started to gently circle her bottom hole as I slammed my cock into her.

"Oh, yeah," I said.  "Daddy wants your bottom, too."

"Yes, Daddy!"  She moaned and cried out as I worked my thumb into her impossibly tight bottom.

Minutes later, we came together as I drained myself into her.  We lay together on the bed, sated and utterly blissful, our own Christmas perfectly done.

Only to make love again this morning at 5.45 am when I woke up way too early once again. But I think there are worse things than going to bed too early too often to have sex. Happy Holidays everybody and as you can see the challenge is going pretty well.  :D

 


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful ending to a wonderful day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz, it really was! And this morning too! ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Roz, I hope you guys had a nice Holiday too.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! What a way to end the day. Then what a way to begin again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! Thanks, yes we really had a great day after too. :)

      Delete
  3. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive cash from every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!