Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Snippets

Hi, DH her!  Julia just handed me her laptop and told me to write something, so I'm giving it a shot.  She had a great idea for writing snippets based on our sex-every-day-in-December challenge - just short scenes that capture our moment of the day.  I like the daily sex challenge, although I have to admit that it's not as easy as it used to be, heh.  It can sobering to wake up without morning wood, and even more concerning to go without mid-morning, afternoon, or evening wood either.   Julia is always my antidote though.  I love being married to the person I'm most attracted to!  :)

"Do you want the pillow under me?"  She was lying flat on her back as I drove my cock into her bare pussy.

"Yeah," I said, catching my breath.  "That's a great idea."  I took the pillow and easily hoisted her hips and slid the pillow under her beautiful bottom.  "That's better," I said, admiring her little pussy on display.  I walked in close on my knees on the bed and positioned the head of my cock against her wet opening.  I teased her, circling her lips and pushing my head up through her labia to her clit.

"Ooo," she sighed.

"Do you like my big cock in your pussy?"  I slowly pressed into her hot slit.  Her lips spread as the head of my cock invaded her tight hole.  "Ahh," I groaned.  I pulled out, and then pushed in deeper.  My eyes crossed at the incredible feeling of her pussy gripping half the length of my cock, and then I grabbed her hips and pulled her forward as I thrust my cock deep inside her.

"Ahhh," she moaned.  "Yes!  I love your big cock in my pussy, Daddy!"  That was all the encouragement I needed.  My pace accelerated until I had to close my eyes as the overwhelming urge to empty my balls in her pussy overwhelmed me.  I let my balls slap against her bottom as I repeatedly rammed my whole length into her.

"Oh, ah ah," she cried out, close to release. 

"I'm coming," I groaned as my orgasms overtook me.  We both shuddered in the throes of our mutual climax, my cock still buried deep inside her clenching, wet pussy.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow DH, very hot! Sou wonderful :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and make dollars from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!