Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hanky Spanky

“Lie over my lap,” I said.  Julia didn’t move.  “Now!”  My voice was just a little too loud in the 7:00 am darkness of our bedroom.

“Ugh,” she said.  She didn’t move.

“C’mon, you’ll feel better,” I said, dangling a carrot this time.  She deftly turned it around on me, while finally climbing across my lap as I sat up in our bed.

“I already feel good,” she said.  “But you’ll feel better.”  She settled herself lower on my legs than usual, giving me a unique angle to spank her.  Her words echoed in my head as I caressed her bottom.  You’ll feel better.  I knew what she meant: Rather than issuing a challenge to my authority, she was acknowledging how my confidence would be bolstered.  Sometimes the spankings are for her, and sometimes it’s more about me.

I ran my fingers up and down her spine, and then cupped her bottom before pulling my right hand back and bringing it down hard on her left cheek.

“Ow,” she complained.  I responded with another swat on her right cheek, lower down.

Swat!  Swat!  Crack! 

Her hips started swiveling as I kept up the pace, although I let the swats fall more lightly as I tried to extend the spanking.  Her bottom turned bright red under my hand and I felt myself warm to the task.  I cupped my hand and spanked lower than I’ve done before, right across her thighs below her bottom. 

Swat!  CRACK!

“OH AH AH!”

I finally stopped and massaged her red bottom with my right hand, as my left gently ran the length of her back.  She had come nowhere near to tears and quieted quickly as I cared for her after the spanking.  I reached down her legs to her knees, and pulled them apart, and then let my hand trace back up her right thigh to her bare mound.  I slicked my thumb with spit and gently worked it into her wet pussy as she moaned quietly.


That was Monday morning, which marked our return to work and school.  I’ve changed up my schedule, now working out in the morning and then making time with Julia before I go to work.  She’s usually up by the time I come in from the woodshed, which gives us some uninterrupted time before we start our day.  I’m not sure it’s going to work out everyday, but so far so good.  :-D

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to mark the return to work :) Hope the new morning schedule continues to work well for both of you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!