Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Best Hummer of my Life

Julia dove under the covers, headed straight for my cock.  I lifted our comforter so she could breath, and then I watched her take my whole penis into her mouth.  She can’t do it when I’m fully erect, but it fits easily when my soldier is at ease, as it were.  I groaned as she held still, her hot wet mouth surrounding all of me.  It felt like my penis was floating in its own hot tub of ecstasy, and I knew it would never harden, and I would gently drift off to sleep in the absolute perfect state for any guy.

Julia gagged just then, and I realized that my cock really did have a mind of its own after all.  It had started to become erect, and no longer fit in her beautiful mouth so easily.  She let it pop out, and teased me by returning to lying by my side.  We kissed, and then we were making out like high schoolers, her hand circling my cock and then slowly descending to cup my balls.  And then her head disappeared again as her mouth returned to my cock.

That evening we had discussed sex briefly; she had a Doctor’s appointment the next morning, and she had already had to reschedule once when we’d had sex the night before.  “I’m sure we can find somewhere to put it,” she’d said, smiling at me naughtily.  But what I had imagined when she said it couldn’t hold a candle to what was going on.  Julia spit on my fully erect cock as I held the covers high so I could see.  She knows I like a really sloppy blow job, and she obliged me that night by sliding her mouth up and down my pole without swallowing, coating my shaft and my balls with a slick mixture of both of us.  The slurping of her mouth on my cock was amplified by our bedclothes, as I watched her head bob on my straining erection.  

It is usually at this moment during a beautiful hummer like this when I pull her head off my cock and then drive it deep into her pussy.  As I’ve gotten older, I’ve lost the ability to jizz in my pants at the sight of the most beautiful woman in the world sucking my cock - I usually need the hard thrusting in her tight pussy (or bottom) to come.  But she kept sucking my cock, unrelenting in her mission, and I put my hand on her head, and let my fingers tangle in her hair.  I forced myself to relax, and let my hand set her pace as her mouth slid up and down.  I groaned in pleasure as she sped up, and I realized I was going to come.

“Oh Baby, Daddy is going to come,” I said.  I groaned and gasped as her teeth scraped my cock with just the right pressure, and then my balls released in a massive flood.  Julia swallowed as another huge pulse rushed into her mouth.  She gagged, and stopped moving, fighting the urge to throw up.  I used my hand to continue the pressure on my cock and streamed again and again, hitting the side of her face.  “Ahhhh,” I practically yelled in the quiet of our bedroom.  My hardon finally subsided as she slowly crawled back up to her pillow.


“I love you,” I said.  I got up and then returned with a wet washcloth, and gently cleaned her face.   We snuggled together, and I fell into the most peaceful sleep I can remember.

14 comments:

  1. She is fantastic. and what a wonderful way to play before going to sleep. You could have returned the favor and gone down on her the Dr. would not be able to tell.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally agree, she is fantastic! And you're right, I should have gone down on her after, that would have been awesome! ;)

      Delete
    2. I fell asleep right after on his chest. Perfection!

      Delete
  2. This was so fun to read from your perspective. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and it was fun to experience from my perspective too! Just sayin'. Does anyone say just sayin' anymore?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi sub hub, yes, yes she is.

      Delete
  4. Julia- you little sex kitten!!!! Nice (blow) job!!!

    Love to hear the other side of the story- DH. My Man will benefit greatly =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl! Thank you! Your man sounds like he's (going to be) a lucky guy. ;)

      Delete
  5. This sounds awesome :) Pearl made me giggle. I agree, nice job Julia :) and great to read from your perspective DH.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! It was truly awesome. :)

      Delete
  6. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and make money from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!