I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Renee Rose! Thank you so much Renee.
Real Neat Blog Award Rules
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
1). What was your first car and did you name it?
My first car was a very American car, Chevy Celebrity. It was a year older than I was, and super swanky, even swankier than DH's car. No name though. :D
2). What's the most public place you have had sex/spanky fun or otherwise been naughty?
Well, some of you may remember my quest and longing for some outdoor hanky panky, and I am definitely happy to say, that DH and I love having fun together in the water.
3). I just tried alligator tail for the first time. What's the most unusual or site specific food you've ever eaten?
I don't like to label people as picky eaters, but then, I totally am, and am not very likely to eat anything weird. I would have to be pretty hungry I think.
4) What do you listen to on the radio?
Alternative radio station
5). What's the last thing that made you cry? (it's okay if it was just a movie or youtube video!)
Ever since having children, the oddest things make me cry, like commercials, watching a really good speech, although in this case, I think its Friends, which I am rewatching on Netflix - in order, no commercials, as many as I can handle. How awesome is that? lol
6). What's worse: preparing taxes or spring cleaning around the house?
Still not having gotten your refund way after you were supposed to have gotten it....
7). Have you always known, or was there a particular moment when you realized you were interested in spanking?
When I first came to America and into DH's house, I found his porn stack (not hidden at all) and one of them was spanking. I had never known that was a kink, a sexual activity, but that was definitely the first moment.
Now, I nominate DelFonte, Pearl Necklace, Blondie, and Roz!
1. Are you an outdoorsy kind of person?
2. What is one thing you would tell yourself if you could go and visit yourself ten years ago?
3. What do you like about blogging and how did you get into it?
4. What is the last thing you did that you were super proud of?
5. How is the weather outside right now?
6. Where are your blog visitors from?
7. Which blog post(s) are you most proud of or happy to have written down?