Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Oops....

This morning, we were still sweating from our first love making after taking a five day break (period, cramps) I realized I had forgotten to do something DH had told me to do the morning before. Probably exactly 24 hours earlier. My first thought was, oh, he didn't notice or ask me about it again, he probably forgot, so why bother telling him.
But the moment was just too perfect and I felt like I had to tell him after all. And I did.
To be honest, I think he had forgotten too until I said it.

"Seems like you should be getting a spanking for that." he said, but didn't actually move or indicate in any other way that he meant now.

So I rolled over onto my stomach, agreeing with him.

He started spanking me real hard, with loud smacks, hitting just the perfect spots over and over, never missing a slap or mis-aligning them.

"I should make sure to use my left hand more often when I spank you." I hear him say all proud as he continues to light a fire on my cheeks.

And hours later, I can still feel the his hand on both my cheeks, reminding me to get it done now and not forget again.  :D

6 comments:

  1. Perfect way to start the day...good love making and a red bottom....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I thought writing this. Thanks abby. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, perfect way to start the day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice warm glow to start the day...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for A Real Neat Blog award: http://www.reneeroseromance.com/2015/03/my-shallowest-date-dream-breakfast-and.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!