Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Most Memorable Spankings

A few blog posts ago, Meredith over at New Twists, after all these years asked what our most memorable spankings were, and I couldn't see myself answering this in a short comment, so here is my post!

Most memorable, well there is definitely the first one. Man, it was an awkward spanking. We had spent the previous month or maybe even longer talking over ttwd, what it would mean to us, how it would change us, or had the potential too, and something DH kept stressing, the fact that we would never be able to go back to before. All those things were going through my head as DH called me over to his side of the bed. The walk from that one side of the bed to the other had never been that long.

Another, was this one.



But reading these again, and thinking especially of these early spankings, DH and I have both grown so much, with each other, but also just as individuals. I understand him better and see his point more easily, while he has realized that we both have the same goals, therefore if I suggest something different than what he expected, he doesn't just freak out anymore.

I think we have both gained more trust in one another. I trust him with everything that is me and it has been glorious so far!

8 comments:

  1. Julia,
    The most memorable are also the most private. It is the holding of this delicious secret that is the best part of ttwd. Great post!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so true, I remember after the spanking I write about in 42, I felt so vulnerable, and it was so intimate. Great blog suggestion, thanks Meredith!

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Julia. It's wonderful to look back and see how we have grown, both as individuals and
    as a couple :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I love the ability to look back at where we were, written in my own words.
      I hope you are doing well Roz.

      Delete
  4. Nice post Julia. We too are relatively new at TTWD. It's it interesting to look back at the very beginning and see how things have progressed. I myself believe it is a constant learning experience filled with ups and downs as we try to navigate and grow together. Take care and hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K, and thanks for leaving a comment. :)
      I feel like we have been doing this for a while now, so looking back really is possible, and having this blog makes that even easier.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!