Monday, April 27, 2015

Wake and Spank

Hi, DH here!  Spring has been BEAUTIFUL where we live, and flowers have been blooming like crazy.  Our backyard smelled great all weekend - we really had a nice time hanging out and enjoying it as a family.  I hope Spring has sprung for everyone by now, especially those who had a much harsher Winter than we did.  I love our weekends.  For us, it’s all about family, and making sure our kids are spending more time outside than in front of the Disney Machine.

On Friday, we enjoyed some private time together as the kids went off for a neighborhood playdate.  “You know, we’ve never done it in the kitchen,” Julia said, looking at me over her shoulder with her beautiful eyebrows raised in a teasing challenge.  

“You’re right,” I said.  “Good thing we’re standing in one right now!”  I dropped my pants, ready to go.  She laughed at me, but then pulled down her sweats and panties, and let me sidle up behind her.  My cock was suddenly erect as I stared down at her beautiful bottom between my hands, and then I was inside her.  I love having sex with Julia when she’s bent over, and after I was able to get my whole cock inside her, I held her hips and let my balls slap her clit as I rammed her hard.  She gasped and moaned as she matched me thrust for thrust, and then I found myself pushed against the counter behind me as she strained to get more of me inside her. 

Later she said she couldn’t remember how many times she’d come, but it was some of the hottest sex we’ve had in a while.  It’s impossible for me to deny her anything, lol.  On Saturday morning, I woke up disoriented.  Julia has been switching sides of the bed with me early in the morning, so I was temporarily confused as to why I was facing the window.  As I slowly gained consciousness, I realized that my left hand was resting on Julia’s bottom.  I got my left eye open, and saw that our bedroom door was closed, and then I let my hand draw back and lightly slap her cheek under the blanket.  The sound was quiet, but I could tell my hand had found its mark.  I continued spanking her as I lay on my back, bringing my left hand down on her bottom as she lay on her tummy beside me.


Overall, it was a short spanking, and probably the laziest I’ve ever given.  But it set a very nice tone for the weekend!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Mhh, that was very odd to wake up to, but at the same time, it felt so normal.

    And I came three times there in the kitchen. :D (Personal record)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! For some reason, I thought the spanking was YOUR idea... ;)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful way to star the day!

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Kathy - it was a really nice start, for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you made the most of bring kid free :) Sounds like a great weekend and a wonderful way to wake up and start the day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! Yeah, we've really been enjoying having neighbors that have kids, and actually reciprocate with playdates! Julia and I are going to get to see Age of Ultron on Saturday! Woot!

      Delete
  4. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and make cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!