Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hand spanking and sex

“You want to give me a spanking, don’t you.”  Julia and I were standing in our bedroom.  I had just decided to work from home so that she can go to the chiropractor for her back today.  I’m really hoping she can find help for her persistent pain that totally incapacitated her last summer, and is always a lurking threat.  She has done an amazing job of strengthening her core through exercising, but something is Definitely Wrong with her back, and chiropractic is something neither of us has tried.

Here’s to hoping!

“Yes, I do,” I said.  I’ve been a little angsty lately.  OK, really angsty.  Like, angsty-pangsty even.  It seems like, no matter how hard we try, we’re always behind financially.   Julia has been SO AWESOME with managing our budget, and yet our goals always seem to be just out of reach.

“Well, no time like the present, right?”

“Right,” I agreed.  “I want you over my lap on the bed,” I said.  I positioned myself so I was sitting in the middle of the bed, and then she lay over my lap.  “Uh oh, your head is facing the wrong way,” I joked.  “Now you have to have a spanking with my left hand.”  I pulled down her jeans and panties, exposing her beautiful bottom.  I gave her a couple of experimental swats, and suddenly we were talking.  We discussed the everyday problems we were having, and my hulk-like frustration with our apparent lack of progress with our goals.  

I finally started spanking her in earnest, letting my hand fall hard on her ass cheeks.  I used a slow pace, though, letting each swat have its own full impact before removing my hand, waiting, and then striking again on the alternate globe.  I gradually increased the tempo until she was moving her legs, and hissing in pain.  

Swat!  Swat!

CRACK!

“OOOH, ah ah!” Julia yelled, both legs jumping off the bed.

I stopped, and then used the tip of my index finger to trace down her back to the groove between her buttocks.  I let it rest there as she twitched in anticipation, and then let it slowly descend, ever so lightly, down her crack.  She moaned quietly as my finger grazed her bottom hole, and then I let my finger wander out over her butt.  She flinched hard every time my finger made contact with her red cheeks, until I was finally finished, and resumed spanking her with my hand.

“Oh, ah!”  I spanked her pretty hard, five, six, seven times, until her hips started twisting in protest, and then I stopped.  I put the flat of my right hand on her back as I gently massaged her red bottom.

“I’m done,” I said.  “Good girl.”  I let her climb off my lap, and she instantly moved her head down to my groin and took my rock-hard cock in her mouth.  

“Ahh,” I said.  I watched in fascination as she took half my shaft, and then pulled upward.  The friction of her wet mouth on the head of my cock made my eyes cross as I moaned in pleasure.  I put my hand on the back of head, and gently pulled her back down.  She kept going past the half-way point, and then breathed loudly through her nose as her lips stopped at 3/4 of my length, and then she held it there as long as she could.

“URP”  She quickly pulled my cock out of her throat and put her hand to her mouth as she gagged.  She recovered, smiling apologetically, and moved to take my cock again.  I had other ideas, however, and moved her so her head was facing down the bed, and then kneeled between her spread legs.  I gently pushed my cock into her wet pussy.  My first attempt pushed her lips inward, so I slicked the head of my cock with spit.  It slid slowly between her lips, and we both strained as I pushed it in half-way.  I slowly pulled out until my head emerged from her wet pussy entirely.  I rubbed it up and down her slit, teasing her until I re-entered her tight hole and pushed forward until I was all the way inside her.

I came hard inside her with her head cradled between my arms as I drove my cock as deep into her pussy as I could.  

Later, Julia reminded me that sometimes I’m the one who needs to give her a spanking, rather then her needing to receive one.  Definitely true this time, as I’m suddenly at peace, and back in the driver’s seat of our Fate.  Will we meet our goals?  YES.  How?  

How?

Before we started ttwd, I spent a LOT of time feeling sorry for myself.  Like many others, we lost almost everything during the recession.  Looking back, I see a scared guy who let himself be beat up by hard knocks, rather than a strong man who could accept his circumstances, and get on with life as well as possible.  I feel like I’m that guy now, except on occasion, I let myself slide back there, and I forget that I’m the one who is control of my destiny.  “How” used to scare the shit out of me.  I would throw my hands up and say NO WAY and give up, and that was it.  If something looked unobtainable, I would just lower my sights.  

But this year, Julia and I have Plans.  Possibly even life-changing plans, which could alter our destinies forever.  (I hope Julia lets me blog about what that might be as we get closer, because that is one heck of a teaser :-D )  I feel stronger than I’ve ever been in my life, and I know it’s because of ttwd, and the focus and determination I’ve cultivated as a benefit.  If you think about it, it’s discipline, for both of us.

I can’t say I’m totally unafraid to take on a new challenge.  In fact, I procrastinate almost as much as I used to.  But I can SEE that behavior now, for what it is, and change that too.  I love being more in-charge of myself, and having the ability to make choices that drive us forward in our plans.  For the first time in my life, I really like myself.

How will we meet out goals this year?  I don’t know.  But I DO know we’re going to MAKE it, and  I think it’s gonna be one hell of a good time.



13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. Congratulations!!! You are definitely going to get there! And we will be cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, thanks for your very kind words! :)

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful DH, it's great when we can see the positive changes in ourselves and as a couple. We will definitely be cheering you on!

    Sounds like a great start to the day :) I really hope Julia finds some relief for the back pain too and that the chiropractor is able to help.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thank you! Yes, her first appointment was a success, so there is hope for treatment, which is awesome. So far, so good! :)

      Delete
  3. Good positive thinking. Good Luck - hope all your plans work out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh! Thanks, yeah I have trouble with staying positive sometimes, heh. Julia is GREAT at keeping me on keel. :)

      Delete
  4. DH, there are a few posts I put a link in for my Man to see. Posts that I think he will read and see a little bit of U/us in. This is one of those posts. I know that my blog is mostly sex but as I'm sure you know there is so much more behind what I can say here in blogland. Much of what you and Julia talk about is so familiar to me and to what my Man and I have been dealing with. I think that it might be nice for him to see our point of view. Thanks for sharing it DH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl! Sorry I missed your comment! It's very nice to know that we have friends out there who are having similar experiences :) Sometimes we feel like we are totally alone as we go along, but obviously that's not true ;)

      Delete
  5. I meant "your point of view" not "our point of view" sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha, thanks for your nice comment.

      Delete
  6. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make money for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got my check for over $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!