Friday, May 8, 2015

Picture Friday - Red Bottoms Espresso Book Release Edition

DH has finally done it - he has self-published his first book!Hannah's story
Available on Amazon for kindle

I am really proud of DH, but proud of myself too because I tried really hard to make sure he had the time to write as much as he wanted to. So I figured now that it is available for sale I could introduce it with a picture post, since I have already read it.


What follows are pictures that remind of me Hannah's training.






 Disclaimer, I don't own any of these pictures!


DH's first book is now available, so check it out here!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to DH, that's fantastic news! Love the pics Julia. I agree, they go well with the story. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! I am an excited newbie author ha ha! :)

      Delete
  2. Just one-clicked!! Congratulations ! DH, you're welcome to visit my blog to promo. Just send me blurb, excerpt, bio, social media links and buy links to reneeroseauthor @ gmail.com and I'll put it up! <3
    Oh, and sign up for Saturday spankings to share a teaser!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!! I will do everything you said. :-D

      Delete
  3. Congrats and good luck. So very exciting for you. Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, K! It is very exciting, and hopefully the start of my "next" career. ;)

      Delete
  4. @Julia - thanks for letting me have time to work on my story, and also giving me feedback along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and good luck with the new book. I was going to mention Saturday Spankings, but Renee's beaten me to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. There's a chance you are qualified for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!