Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Back to Normal

Hello blogland!

As DH had told you guys, I had my mom visit for the last two weeks, and have been busy with life. We had a fantastic time thriftstore-hopping, hunting for treasures, as well as some general shopping and laziness. Very fun and relaxing. And to top it all off, our children were part of a big dance show and we got to see that, twice! Nothing more satisfying (as a parent) to see your kids bloom like that.

DH and I managed to keep our connection throughout my mom's visit as well, which is not always easy. DH likes to have my attention when he is home, and honestly, I am usually so happy to have him home, it doesn't even occur to me to not give him this attention. But when my mom is here, that can shift a bit, and he seemed more okay with it this time around than any other time.

This morning, DH had to go into work early, and we woke up at six. Not that uncommon for us, especially in these summer months as the sun cascades through our big windows when we forget to close the curtains. I snuggled DH from the back, kissing his neck, while wrapping one arm around him looking for his cock. Before I knew it, he suddenly rolled me over and had a huge hard-on. Lol. I love morning sex!
After, he got dressed very quietly, and disappeared to work and I went back to sleep for another hour.

Now its back to normal life, kids are out of school, house is a mess, dinners need to be cooked (my mom always spoils me and cooks for us), and carpets shampooed. Or Tuesday.  :D

5 comments:

  1. I loved having your Mom here! That was a really nice visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time with your Mom Julia, and that you and DH managed to retain your connection during her visit,

    What a great way to start the day! I bet you both started the day with a smile :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did today, for sure! Its been super hot here (relatively for the area) so getting any close time in with DH is hot business, but we managed last night, and both had the most satisfied looks on our faces. :) Thanks Roz.

      Delete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your mom's visit.

    I always enjoyed morning sex too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!