Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"“Do you want some cheesecake?" An excerpt from Summer Graystone's Bailey's Little Adventure

Hi, DH here!  Julia and I are SO EXCITED to share this super-hot excerpt from Summer Graystone. Please welcome her to our blog, check out her links below, and then go to Amazon and snag a copy for yourself!  :)

********************

Hi DH! Thank you so much for hosting me today! 
I’m sharing an excerpt from my latest book – Bailey’s Little Adventure. This is an age play story which is actually part of the Little Haven Collection released last month. You can find more about that collection here on my blog.
The snippet I’m going to share with you is based on cheesecake… cause YUM! Who doesn’t like cheesecake?
“Do you want some cheesecake? It’s your favorite…white chocolate raspberry.” He picked up the fork, spearing a piece of the dessert.
“Open up.”
I opened my mouth and he slid the fork between my lips. Down below his finger slid further in to me. Between the luscious silken dessert in my mouth, and the sensation of his finger probing inside me, I was lost. I closed my eyes, moaning around the mouthful of cheesecake.
“Bailey…”
I swallowed the cheesecake and turned to Ian, meeting his gaze. My breathing was so shallow I thought I would pass out. There were no words I could say, nothing beyond what I could tell him with my eyes.
His fingers shifted inside me, moving against some magic spot that brought a muffled cry to my lips, and a sheen of perspiration across my upper lip. I didn’t care that I was in the middle of a packed restaurant. I didn’t care about anything other than being here with Ian, knowing he was in this with me, that it all made sense to him.
I leaned my head against his shoulder, my hand gripping his arm, closing my eyes. His fingers thrusting faster, his thumb pressed against my clit.
My body was shaking uncontrollably, my legs jerking as Ian’s hand moved faster. I held back another cry, fingers digging into his arm. I could feel the muscles of his arm moving as he pushed deeper. I pressed my feet against the floor, every muscle in my body tensed, taut, on the edge.
Ian said something and I belatedly realized the waiter must have dropped off the check. But I was focused on what Ian was doing to me, to the sensations crashing through me, to the spiraling heat low between my thighs.
“Bailey…come for me. Now…let go, babygirl, and come.”

Well! If you want to know what happens then you have to pick up a copy of the book right? Check out the full blurb below!

Bailey's Little Adventure  
Even though she is an adult with a full-time job, Bailey loves role-playing as daddy’s naughty little girl. Nothing is more fun than dressing like a teen and teasing her husband, who is always ready to punish her properly before pleasuring her more than she would have thought possible. When she discovers that he would like to tie her up so that she is completely vulnerable and at his mercy, she trusts him to keep her safe, even when he pushes her past her comfort zone.

But Bailey’s perfectionism makes her insecure about their relationship, and when she makes a mistake that disappoints her daddy she panics and wonders if she could lose him forever. Can he prove to Bailey that even when things get really hard, he will always be there for his little girl with the love, guidance, and discipline she needs?

Publisher’s Note: Bailey’s Little Adventure contains spankings, sexual scenes, age play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book. This book is also available as part of a five-book collection entitled Little Haven.


Author links

5 comments:

  1. OMG, cheesecake and an orgasm...lucky Bailey! and in public too! Super hot snippet Summer. Love the sound of this and the concept of Little Haven is awesome :)

    Thank you DH and Julia for hosting.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz - super-hot, right? Lucky Baily indeed. ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I wonder how many people can guess what's happening? And I wonder how she's going to keep quiet?! 😄
    Thanks for the exerpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle - I know, right? I want to take Julia to the Cheesecake Factory and give this a try. :-D

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!