Monday, June 8, 2015

Maturity goes right out the Window

So of course this weekend something happened to make me blush lol. Or more accurately, not something, but rather someone - DH of course!
We were in the middle of awesome afternoon sex. As soon as the kids left to play at the neighbors, I took off my clothes slowly, walking back into the bedroom already half way naked. DH was a little surprised, and didn't quite get it. I could see it by the look on his face that he was expecting me to now just change my clothes. Instead, I wiggled out of my shorts and white panties, and threw them at him.
That got his attention! Although to be honest, these are the moments I like when he tells me what to do next, like where he wants me and in what position, if he is even in the mood/has time.

"Get on the bed and wait for me." And he got up and walked out of our bedroom while I was happy to oblige. When he came back, he had cleaned himself as it turned out, he had me get over his lap, and started slowly spanking me. Stroking in between spanks at first, the spanks got faster and harder quickly though.

You know that feeling during a spanking when it just feels good? It wasn't painful but hard enough to be enjoyable, yet stingy. I noticed nothing around me anymore, just the spanking. His rhythm and intensity just right. It felt like that went on for quite a while without a word being spoken.

After, we had amazing and intense sex during which DH said something baby-related to me. You know, like, I can't wait to make you pregnant...and more, and I came. Just like that. Followed closely by him.

After, we were standing in the kitchen, preparing dinner before the kids got home. I could still feel my orgasm, yet there we were in the kitchen, doing chores, not talking. And I realized we were both embarrassed. I burst out laughing, shared my observation with him, and was back in his arms.

So, so much for sexual maturity. The mention of a making a baby while in the moment is such a button pusher. Just seems like there is nothing hotter than having DH whisper into my ear right before cuming how much he wants to have one more baby with me. Yet after, I was left feeling embarrassed to have responded to it so completely without any restraint. In the kitchen, he held me, we kissed and we danced.


17 comments:

  1. Although, I have no answer as to why it brings me over the edge, I must confess it is the same for me.

    Maturity is also something that waxes and wanes in my household, as well.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for confessing that Kathy, somehow I am glad to read I am not the only one. Although if you think about it, its just human nature and nature's way of ensuring procreation!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes maturity is way over rated....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been the more mature one, but I agree with you abby. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It sure was Minelle. Lucky me! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this sounds wonderful Julia, and I love moments like you too had in the kitchen. I think it just adds to the sense of fun and intimacy between you. I agree, maturity can be overrated sometimes :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is all about these little moments, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Love this Julia!! There truly is something downright sexy about it all- especially when they talk. Baby making is sexy- can't avoid that! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pearl, can't wait for the actual baby making sex, although this 'practice' is awesome too!

      Delete
  6. Reads like you both love each other very much. I enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann - thanks for your comment! We really do love each other, but it's been our ttwd adventure that has allowed us to "turn the corner" and fully trust each other like very few people I've known in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet. You two are so good for each other. The word baby would not help our sex life though it did once upon a time. Hope you have lots of more afternoons like todays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, thank you! I've been home today and we've had a really nice day with Julia's Mom.

      Delete
    2. Hi Blondie, thank you! I've been home today and we've had a really nice day with Julia's Mom.

      Delete
    3. Hi Blondie, thank you! I've been home today and we've had a really nice day with Julia's Mom.

      Delete
  9. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get dollars from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!