Friday, July 31, 2015

Discipline Spanking

Hi, DH here!  We’ve hit our “summer stride” here - constant stream of relatives visiting, vacations, camping, etc.  We’re busy!  And our more intimate lives have taken a back set as a result.  It seems wrong: the weather has been PERFECT, and we are spending more time together, but we’re also surrounded by kids that are staying up late every night, also enjoying the summer.  What to do, heheh.

But we still have our rules, and sometimes a spanking is required.  Like when Julia forgets to take her phone with her when she goes out.  She confessed that to me earlier this week, and I took it in stride, waiting for a better time to administer her correction.  A day came and went, and then she brought it up again, only this time, she was pointing out that she "got away with it."  OK, I thought, this is going down.  I cut my evening workout short and we landed in bed together.

“We need to clear the air between us,” I said.  

“Hmm?” she asked sleepily.

“Normally I would spank you with my wooden paddle for forgetting your cell phone, but as the children are probably still awake, I’ll settle for my hand.”  Julia didn’t move, and then it registered that I was going to give her a spanking.

“I… was not expecting that,” she said, as she climbed over my lap in our bed.  Her ass was already naked, so I didn’t need to pull down her panties.  I rested my right hand on her smooth skin, and then pulled it back and spanked her right cheek.  I used my patented whipping stroke so that the swat was just has hard as it would be normally, but made less sound.  

Slap!  Slap!  Swat!

“It’s never OK to leave the house without your cell phone,” I said.  “All I can see is you standing on the side of the road, broken down, with a van full of kids.”  The image was real in my mind, which caused the velocity of my swings to increase.  Her bottom took on a rosy hue.

Swat!  SLAP!  SWAT!

“Oh,” she said.  “Ow!”  I focused three hard swats on her right cheek.  “I’m sorry, Daddy,” she said.

“I know,” I said.  “But I want you to remember to take your phone every time you go out.”  I spanked down the curve of her beautiful butt until my hand was falling at the diamond-shaped opening at the top of her thighs.  

SWAT!  THWOK!  SLAP!

“AH, OH!”  Her legs jumped apart, and then back together on the bed.  I spanked her sit spot hard, not letting up until she was on the verge of tears.  I finally relented, and caressed her back as she lay across my lap.

“Spread your legs,” I said.  I let my thumb find her opening.  “You’re pussy is wet already, isn’t it?” I asked.  She moved off my lap, and for an answer, took my cock in her mouth.

The next day, she said she had wished I’d taken more time with her discipline, like putting her in the corner.  As soon as she said it, I wished the same thing.  It’s tricky with so many people in the house, but I’ll find a way to do it.  :) 


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you both benefited from this!
    Not having my phone freaks me out since I worry about....'what if someone needs me!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, yeah, it was definitely time to "connect" heheh. And that rule is the only one where I really worry too. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Minelle,

      Well I don't really like the quietness and then 'over-my-lap-now' thing, but otherwise definitely a good reminder. I have been so good lol to take my phone.

      Delete
  2. Do you really have a "patented whipping stroke"? Is it really patented? LOL, I'm joking, but I am amazed you can give a spanking without anyone hearing or guessing what was going on!

    I am the same about the cell phones, we were leaving the house the other night and my husband said he had left his upstairs and I didn't have mine either. I turned around to get mine because I was nervous we'd break down somewhere with no phones! I had to remind myself there was a time when people existed without them, but then there were also payphones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey, yeah its mostly my fingers that make contact, but I have big hands so it works. And patent pending ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi DH, I'm always nervous going out without a cell phone too. Sounds as though you are all having a wonderful summer. It does make it difficult with more people around but it sounds as though you and Julia are managing to work around it.

    I love how this ended :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! I loved how it ended too. :) Yeah, it's very HOT this summer, but we are having a blast! I hope your Winter is going well too. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!