Friday, July 10, 2015

Picture Friday - Skinny Dipping Edition

Summer is upon us, once again. Having a blog is kind of like having a diary, you can go back and read over the past with a specific date attached. I used to write a diary when I was a teen, mostly filled with sadness and longing. I am so glad I am not that person anymore, it was a lonely place to be. Just thinking about it makes me very appreciative for what DH and I have created between the two of us, and I am looking forward to another summer. This year I am thinking, you guessed it, skinny dipping!
So lets celebrate summer with some skinny dipping!







 


                            Which one makes YOU want to jump into the water naked the most?

8 comments:

  1. Great pics Julia, think No 3 is my favourite.

    It's winter here and unusually cold this week. We even had snow which is rare in our part of New Zealand.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, even snow, that is hard to imagine, we have been so warm here lately. (Warm, not hot though, it cooled down enough to be bearable.

      Delete
  2. Hi Julia, I appreciate number two very much but I think a bit over whelming for me to 'think' about joining them! Lol
    Number three gives me plenty of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yeah, just imagine you know all those people the way they seem to. :D

      Delete
  3. The third picture I think. Interesting subject, we were at the nudist resort on Sunday. Had a blast. Great weather. When you come and visit in California, we'll take you skinny dipping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun Blondie, and I am totally game!

      Delete
    2. now you just have to make the trip down south

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!