Monday, July 6, 2015

"Some whipped cream perhaps?"

Is what I asked him last night after we were finally all done with chores and the weekend. Finally, it was US time.
As soon as I asked though, I could tell I would be the one getting to eat the cream by the gleam of intent in his eyes. I got up easily (my back and hips are so much better! If you have ever thought about trying a chiropractor but weren't sure, this is it, Try it!) and walked through the still warm house to retrieve it from the fridge. DH sat in his recliner and had his pants already taken off by the time I was back.
We have gotten whipped cream before with the intent of using it just for us, but I can't remember us actually doing it. I am sure one thing or another had stopped us in the past, but we were on track!

I knelt in front of him, and drew a heart over his cock and groin area. I am such a girl, lol. I could tell he liked the feel of the cold cream on him, and was excited at the prospect of having it cleaned off. Seeing all that cream on him, I did suddenly feel a little to self-conscious, but quickly reminded myself where I was. I started licking him, tip of his cock first. Sometimes I like to tease him, and not get to his cock for quite a while while licking and touching him almost anywhere else. But not last night.
His cock was already rock hard, but still fitting well into my mouth, especially at the angle we were at. The taste of sweet cream and his saltiness was surprisingly tasty, and I got lost for a little while, just enjoying the gliding of his hard cock in my mouth.
After having enjoyed that position for as long as possible, I did have to get off my knees, and we moved the party to our bed.

DH finally wanted a tasting, but when he started with the cream, I started laughing so hard. It was hard to stay in the mindset, lol. DH sprayed some on my clit, while his feathery light fingers were exploring my pussy, and it was just like too much tickling, I laughed again. (Previously, DH would have taken that personal, thinking I was laughing at him or his ability to make love or something, not sure actually). But I know he knows better now;  he got up, and cleaned me with a washcloth instead, and nudged me toward his cock again. And I was only happy to oblige. :)
I am happy to report that whipped cream on a hot day/night, is JUST the thing~!!!


Topic Change:
Since this is the only place we are sharing our little journey of vasectomy reversal, I wanted to update you all: DH has an appt in August!


8 comments:

  1. Great post! And I... am the luckiest guy in the world. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband always used to think I was laughing at him too when we were in bed. Now he knows sometimes I just can't help laughing. Sounds like you guys had a great time! It's a nice end to a holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I am glad to read I wasn't the only one not understanding it. I was always sure he knew that was why I was laughing, silly man. He is awesome in bed! Not his fault I'm in a ticklish mood.

      Delete
  3. Wow Julia, perfect way to end the weekend :) You know, I'm not really a fan of whipped cream lol but this, I think I could handle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like whipped cream, but tend to stay away from it, simply cause it is just soo fat, lol. But I can make an exception every once in a while. And so worth it!

      Delete
  4. We have never tried the whipped cream, probably because the kids get to it before we get to use it. Sounds fun though - will have to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't I know that problem! Just gotta keep trying Blondie! It really was fun and naughty. :D

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!